BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Missing two items in Flounder's Jump & Jive. I just went through the level three times and came up empty-handed. What are some items that are easy to miss there?

Quote Originally Posted by Mascaroth View Post
    Does anyone know where to find/create that sticky pink goo seen in the first levels of The Land Of Odd?
    Stretchy pink goo material, can't seem to find it anywhere.. If you're not sure what I mean, Play level A Wander Into Wonder.

Edit: Have just aced The Land Of Odd, still no luck getting goo I guess it's not possible then.
    I'm pretty sure the goo is just the "jam" material tweaked to be pink.

The "sticky" part of it has nothing to do with the material itself, but rather a very clever trick using the dephysicalizer tool. The goo doesn't actually stretch, it is a regular old piece of elastic that has been hidden behind it. What you do for the stretching effect is make two long, thin triangles out of the jam material, dephysicalize them, and stick one to each end of the elastic so that their points are overlapping each other. When the elastic expands and retracts, the two triangles overlap each other and give the appearance that the material itself is actually stretching, when in reality it isn't.

Nifty trick, eh?

Pocket Moon Podcast: PAX Prime 2013 Special Episode on
    Soundcloud : iTunes : Direct Download : RSS Feed
    Follow me on Twitter @tross13

Xenomooch and Space Corps: ReVITAlized, now playing on a Vita near you.

My PSP Levels
    The Space Corps Series -- The Star Bores Saga -- The Interwebs

3. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Taffey View Post
    I'm pretty sure the goo is just the "jam" material tweaked to be pink.
    No, I've got it and it's not the jam, it's a separate material called Flowing Slime. You get it from Spooky mountain: Reanimated Station

Quote Originally Posted by GribbleGrunger View Post
    No, I've got it and it's not the jam, it's a separate material called Flowing Slime. You get it from Spooky mountain: Reanimated Station
    Ah, ok. I'm really behind on my prize collecting.. I'm only at around 70% overall I think. I've been trapped in create mode for a couple weeks now, but I should be escaping tonight.

My PSP Levels

I have 100% on everything (including the minigames and aced level gifts), so yay for that. Unfortunately, I don't really have tons of time or patience to be making lists. I'll compile what the rest of you make into the OP though, unless someone else wants to take the helm of this awful, awful thread.

My levels, helpfully categorized for your convenience:
    The Good - The Bad - The Weird - The Frustrating - The Pretty - The Mobile

7. Thanks!

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Memodrix

I could try and help, but....eh. really, i don't know where i'd even start.

I suppose i could make you a nice list of the prizes won from each level, but how i'd be able to diferentiate between what's a 2x, whats behind a sticker panel, and whatnot i don't know.

Would something like this work?

Spoiler Spoiler - First Lessons In Loco-Motion

Spoiler Spoiler - Swing-Bop Acrobatics
    Last edited by Memodrix; 09-25-2012 at 10:12 PM.

9. Thanks!

u8muhrice

Default Need Help Finding Prize Bubbles on Act 3 (Jackpot City)

So I have a 97% on all the levels in Act 3. Any idea what I could be missing? Let me know if you want to help. My PSN is u8muhrice.

Edit:
    Hooks & Beats:I'm missing 2nd the last item (next to the neon stick and computer, below the camcorder viewfinder, K, and S cape)
    The Discard Factory: 4th row 5th column (in between the retro pixel grid and VCR front panel... underneath the ZAP! sticker and above the Tech Plate 03)
    High Tech Tunneling1st row 4th column (in between bankroll and fast foward.. above hockey line blue)

Thanks for the help everyone
    Last edited by u8muhrice; 09-26-2012 at 02:54 AM.

Is the bag costume on LBPV? Iv'e seen it a lot in LBPV screen shots and trailers,So maybe i just need to find it?
    If anybody knows where to find it,Please tell me

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 203
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Memodrix

I can find no listings for the bag costume piece.

Bluemeane

Default Missing items on First Lessons in Locomotion

I seem to be missing two items in this level. Does anyone know where they may be hiding??? I have searched and searched to no avail.

At the part where Fry (the narrator) says, "Technology never fails to flabber my gast".

Back track from there, and there are 2 hidden bubbles behind that red block with the Ace of Spades on it.

15. Thanks!

And to Ace it you have to use a ace of spades sticker at the beginning of the level.

Thread merged with the Item Help Megathread.

My PSP Levels

Default Time to make a level! WAIT WHERES THE NEON ';-;

THERES NO NEON I CANNOT FIND IT

Seriously.... I need the Neon material to make levels... And I dont have it! D: Anyone know where it can be found?!

Hey, feel free to follow me on Twitter @DominationMags Add me on PSN: DominationMags Steam, psn_dominationmags anddddd League of Legends, MagsTM!

Im afraid theres no neon. But either way, who need it? If you want neon, just use, Sticker Panel materials. Its not Neon, but it looks exactly like Neon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazar_Ops View Post
    Im afraid theres no neon. But either way, who need it? If you want neon, just use, Sticker Panel materials. Its not Neon, but it looks exactly like Neon.
    I have neon material under Effects right of "Flowing Water" and left of "Neon Light".

Imagination Unlimited Lady_Luck__777's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Lady_Luck__777
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by u8muhrice View Post
    So I have a 97% on all the levels in Act 3. Any idea what I could be missing? Let me know if you want to help. My PSN is u8muhrice.

Edit:
    Hooks & Beats:I'm missing 2nd the last item (next to the neon stick and computer, below the camcorder viewfinder, K, and S cape)
    The Discard Factory: 4th row 5th column (in between the retro pixel grid and VCR front panel... underneath the ZAP! sticker and above the Tech Plate 03)
    High Tech Tunneling1st row 4th column (in between bankroll and fast foward.. above hockey line blue)

Thanks for the help everyone
    Merged with existing thread.

Published LBP2 Levels:The Midnight Journey , County Fun Fair
    Published LBP1 Levels: Aquarium Adventure, Temple Of The Dragons, Shapes, The Goodies Store
    Aquarium Adventure Video (Thx Sackboy223): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bho5KKC8w4

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.
    The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

Ya,there's definitely neon...I had it in the BETA,But i can't find it now,I Guss you need to find it in story mode...I do have "Plastic Neon Border"...

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 366
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nysudyrgh
    Blog Entries

I found Neon & Neon Border it should be there somewhere. My guess is that I found them in Sean Brawn's levels somewhere.

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|[PLCC5] The Sketchlands *Spotlighted*|Tumblewood Cliffs (Coming Late)|BOMBS AWAY!(Coming Soon)

So...I still don't have the ace sticker to ace the First Lessons In Loco-Motion...Any idea where to find it?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast