BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DominationMags View Post

THERES NO NEON I CANNOT FIND IT

Seriously.... I need the Neon material to make levels... And I dont have it! D: Anyone know where it can be found?!
    I'm looking for the 'neon' material as well. I have 'neon plastic' but it doesn't seem to work properly once published to the community.

Also, merged with the Item Help Megathread.

Quote Originally Posted by ythyth View Post
    So...I still don't have the ace sticker to ace the First Lessons In Loco-Motion...Any idea where to find it?
    I found it somewhere randomly... I don't remember where exactly, but I remember that it wasn't especially easy to find and was in a different world entirely.

Pocket Moon Podcast: PAX Prime 2013 Special Episode on
    Soundcloud : iTunes : Direct Download : RSS Feed
    Follow me on Twitter @tross13

Xenomooch and Space Corps: ReVITAlized, now playing on a Vita near you.

My PSP Levels
    The Space Corps Series -- The Star Bores Saga -- The Interwebs

As far as I know there isn't any neon material. There IS neon outline but that's not good enough. I would use sticker panel material with invisible material placed where the player needs to interact with it.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Memodrix

I'll look and see where the neon material is, but I can't say I can tell you where in the level it is. Gimme a minute or 10 to boot up the thing and faff around and I'll let you know.

Ok, for now here's what i know. It's listed under the Effects heading of your popit.

edit!: It's a prize in collision course.
    Last edited by Memodrix; 09-27-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Memodrix View Post
    I'll look and see where the neon material is, but I can't say I can tell you where in the level it is. Gimme a minute or 10 to boot up the thing and faff around and I'll let you know.

Ok, for now here's what i know. It's listed under the Effects heading of your popit.

edit!: It's a prize in collision course.
    So there IS a neon material!! and it's on the only mini game I will never beat

7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Memodrix

nah. that game is built on patterns. just look for them in it that way and you'll grind past it. that's what i did. it seems that there are somewhere abouts 3 patterns per the first 3 or 4 rounds that it could possibly be. Or i could have just been out of it when i played em.

Quote Originally Posted by ythyth View Post
    So...I still don't have the ace sticker to ace the First Lessons In Loco-Motion...Any idea where to find it?
    Hi ythyth, You can find the 'Ace' sticker in the level "Palace Of The Peculiar".

Quote Originally Posted by GribbleGrunger View Post
    So there IS a neon material!! and it's on the only mini game I will never beat
    Argg,That mini game is killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    Hi ythyth, You can find the 'Ace' sticker in the level "Palace Of The Peculiar".
    Thanks!

BTW,I just found out that IGN has full tutorials on how to get all the prize bubbles for some levels http://www.ign.com/wikis/littlebigpl...f_the_Peculiar

u8muhrice

anyone know where I can find the 4th prize bubble (in between bankroll and fast foward.. above hockey line blue) in the High Tech Tunneling?

Quote Originally Posted by Number7Million View Post
    I'm missing item 22 in Flounder's Jump and Jive. Where might that be?
    I'm also missing item 22. Did you manage to find it?

Anyone else have an idea where the item could be?

PSN
    Memodrix

those wheels that you jump into to get to a higher platform with cloth on the inside that you ride up...i wish i could explain it better but I've gone the better part of two days without sleep. At any rate, hold onto the cloth for a full revolution. the platform you are supposed to land on is hiding it.

Edit: Most likely hiding it. I think there are at least two wheels set up like that along the course.

Can't find the sticker switch in palace of the peculiar - i can see it's a clown nose, but i cannot find it.

Junior Sackperson TheUltraDeino's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 976
    PSN
    ultralucario64
    Blog Entries

Does anyone know how to get the monocle scouter thingy the guy in the right is wearing?

Tumblr Twitter Steam Youtube
    Also "The Ultra Deino" in: Minecraft, Miiverse, Skype, XBL (won't talk though)
    "ultralucario64" in: PSN

Quote Originally Posted by PixelJam View Post
    Can't find the sticker switch in palace of the peculiar - i can see it's a clown nose, but i cannot find it.
    Three star all the challenges in that area and complete all the 2x puzzles. It seems like a lot of the stickers for the switches are hidden there.
    F4F Level:Super Mario Brothers Classic
    Other levels
    Vita
    Grapple Battle ArenaNominate for most undecipherable and baaaaad gameplay mechanic by Sheep! magazine.
    PSP
    Ted & Robi Spotlighted & LBPC PSP 2010 Most Outstandingly Original award winner =)
    Trials-of-the-treasure-god Sacky Nominee for best gameplay

PSN
    Memodrix

Quote Originally Posted by TheUltraDeino View Post
    Does anyone know how to get the monocle scouter thingy the guy in the right is wearing?
    ace Mine O' Threat

15. Thanks!

PSN
    ultralucario64
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by memodrix View Post
    ace mine o' threat

Whelp, there goes my determination of getting the monocle/scouter.

PSN
    Memodrix

eh. Mine o' threat is one of the simpler ones. only remotely hard part is the hammers. and that's more perception than reality. which is a discussion I am not quite sober enough to get into.

PSN
    ultralucario64
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Memodrix View Post
    eh. Mine o' threat is one of the simpler ones. only remotely hard part is the hammers. and that's more perception than reality. which is a discussion I am not quite sober enough to get into.
    My main problem is the fact that you have to control it from rear touch screen, it'd be way better if it was at least controlled via front screen.
    Anyways, anyone want to keep the topic back on topic? =P

PSN
    Memodrix

just keep your finger right in the general area of the sprite. no need to go wandering off to the edges of the pad. It may take a couple or four tries but as i say, its one of the least rage-inducing (wow. that's actually in my pc's dictionary) levels to ace.

and yes. the topic is now Items and Help.

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 704
    PSN
    Chazprime

I'm surprised there's not a strategy guide published for this game I have beaten/aced most everything, but there are still a couple of bubbles that I just can't seem to find anywhere.

Yeah, I'm all done except for four bubbles in The Discard Factory. I am missing the Arrow for the sticker switch on the same level. I'm pretty sure after I find that the other 3 will be unlocked. (the wiki for this level is still not finished)

But Im am worried that I already have it and it's just not registering. I have had a few issues on the mini games where even though my points were over what was required for 3 stars I did not get the prizes.

EDIT: A HUGE WTF! The arrow sticker for the sticker switch in The Discard Factory is in Tutorial #31 in create mode. That is just crazy. A special shout of thanks to MIKOLE06 for leaving it in the comments section.
    Last edited by Xenon; 09-30-2012 at 08:19 PM.
    F4F Level:Super Mario Brothers Classic
    Other levels
    Vita
    Grapple Battle ArenaNominate for most undecipherable and baaaaad gameplay mechanic by Sheep! magazine.
    PSP
    Ted & Robi Spotlighted & LBPC PSP 2010 Most Outstandingly Original award winner =)
    Trials-of-the-treasure-god Sacky Nominee for best gameplay

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast