BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

2. Thanks!

Already queued. The screenshots looks nice.

Congrats on being one of the first Team Picks! I'll definitely be trying this when I get home.

The level was very beautiful, you create so fast! The game has only been out for a few days, I cant wait to see what you come up with when you really get dug in. As, as beautiful this level was, some of the gameplay elements were recycled from story mode.

Cool level Congrats on team-peak...
    BTW,Can you remind me how to do that sticky goo,I remember making it in the beta with some glitch,But i forgot how to make it...

I've queued it. From the screenshots it looks Beautiful.

A preview of a skateboard video. This is probably THE best skateboard video in LBP 2 as it uses a custom made skateboard and even makes great use of the 3D layer glitch.

Here's a Youtube link to my level http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_P19E8N6UQ

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew LBPC Spotlight Crew WESFUN's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 704
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    WESFUN
    Blog Entries

this look very interesting as Nicolas Cage would say "NOT THE BEES!"

I HAS COOKIES!!!

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Overall activity: 0%
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Coxy224
    Blog Entries

Wow. This level is just amazing!! The visuals were so superb I didn't even notice you'd used the LBP materials - everything felt so 3D. The bee's looked great and I can't fault any of the visuals.

In fact I couldn't fault the gameplay either, you worked the powerups into the level well and there were some great platforming moments. My only disappointment was that it ended prematurely! I could have played that level for another hour

It's great though, so you get my biggest and a and I'm downloading this bad boy!

Sig by the awesome Val
    PSN: Coxy224
    Showcased in PSP & PSV: Minecart Madness [Spotlighted!] | The Great Palace Of Emitters [Spotlighted!] | [VCC] The Christmas Arcade [Vita Christmas Countdown Level]
    Member of Ladies of LBPC Social Group

i told to you this level is wonderful, i think is the best level i seen before i hearted it and downloaded too

Hey yu-kamone, this was a nice and fun level, with some classic bud solid gameplay. I really enjoyed coming back to the Honey world

Do you ever get tired of honey? This level is just as lovely, if not even more than its ps3 cousins, I'm already hungry for sweets The touch-features are well integrated into the level too, I can't wait for what more you may have in stock for us!
    Returned for PS3 and cookies.

Yu-Kamone has made another level, Frozen Castle, I'm sure (s)he'll post it here soon, however in the mean time here's a link for it!

http://vita.lbp.me/v/8027-
    Frosty Greenacre,

Builder, Creator, Player, Completionist.

www.enlightenedware.com

14. Thanks!

Deeemos

Gonna try it!

This is such an outstanding level - I absolutely love it. It has a great classic LBP feel to it and makes good use of the touch controls, but the best part by far is the visuals. It's beautiful! Easily a and a from me.

Pocket Moon Podcast: PAX Prime 2013 Special Episode on
    Soundcloud : iTunes : Direct Download : RSS Feed
    Follow me on Twitter @tross13

Xenomooch and Space Corps: ReVITAlized, now playing on a Vita near you.

My PSP Levels
    The Space Corps Series -- The Star Bores Saga -- The Interwebs

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew yugnar's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 648
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    yugnar
    Blog Entries

I just can't understand how can you create such masterpieces so quickly! Well done yu-kamone!

Toploader

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalCreator View Post
    As, as beautiful this level was, some of the gameplay elements were recycled from story mode.
    I regard this as a massive plus myself. A level that has managed to create it's own unique style, yet still have the tried and tested gameplay elements from the story mode. I guess I like the base lbp so much that I'm always happy to see it recreated with a new theme (and working with what he had, he did a great job).