BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

TrueGrit

Default Puzzle Golf Vita (Part Puzzler / Part Platformer)

It was recommended that I post this here to share the love.

http://vita.lbp.me/v/8ekvt

I'm also working on a 9 hole tilt / touch version right now, but as soon as that is done this will get at least a 3 hole update. Whichever course is more popular, the tilt / touch or this one, will become a full 18 hole course first, then the other will get an additional updates
    Last edited by TrueGrit; 10-09-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Played it, its amazing.

you should all play it too, its amazing.

simple as that, really.
    Frosty Greenacre,

Builder, Creator, Player, Completionist.

www.enlightenedware.com

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Overall activity: 0%
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Coxy224
    Blog Entries

I actually love this level. The idea is so simple, yet when you get down to it there's so much strategy involved it's crazy! It's also super fun and stuff, so that's an added bonus. I can't really give much feedback because there's not much to say about it. I liked playing it and it was a well executed, fun idea

My only problem was sometimes I didn't get the prize bubbles for completing the holes because I managed to fall and miss them! Maybe if you just had a player sensor linked up to a score giver it would be more smooth, but that's just a minor thing.

Hope to see more like this, and a for now

Sig by the awesome Val
    PSN: Coxy224
    Showcased in PSP & PSV: Minecart Madness [Spotlighted!] | The Great Palace Of Emitters [Spotlighted!] | [VCC] The Christmas Arcade [Vita Christmas Countdown Level]
    Member of Ladies of LBPC Social Group