BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default What instruments are in the game?

I'm thinking of getting a Vita and LBP, but the first thing I need to know is what instruments it has. I'd love if there was a Jon Lord-esque Hammond Organ, like here:

Thank you!
    You darn kids and your iBoxes and XPads! Back in my day, we were lucky to get games with more than three colors! And not only that, we used the telephone for TALKING! If we tried to use it for anything else, we'd be thrashed by our pappies and whipped by our mamas! And those person shoot firsters! They're the same thing over and over again, with Modem Hello and Doodie Calls being bought by children again and again! Games were better in my day...Yes, those were the days...

Now with 100% less anime! L1N3R1D3R's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,019
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 3 months registered
    PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

All I know is, there are the same instruments as in LBP2 and its Move pack combined. I don't know the specific instruments there are.
    Last edited by L1N3R1D3R; 10-26-2012 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Wow, grammar fail...

3. Thanks!

The exact same ones.

5. Thanks!

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Cell1050

Oh crap, so no Hammond organ?
    You darn kids and your iBoxes and XPads! Back in my day, we were lucky to get games with more than three colors! And not only that, we used the telephone for TALKING! If we tried to use it for anything else, we'd be thrashed by our pappies and whipped by our mamas! And those person shoot firsters! They're the same thing over and over again, with Modem Hello and Doodie Calls being bought by children again and again! Games were better in my day...Yes, those were the days...

Doodler extraordianaire Skalio-'s Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    skalio-

no hammond organ, but you can make a fairly organ-esque sound with the space piano and you can always layer instruemtns to customise them more. hopfully we will see more instruments in a dlc pack at some point

8. Thanks!