BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Avalon has a brother?

I haven't got LBPK yet, but after watching a walkthrough on YouTube, I discovered that midway through the Story, Sackboy encounters Avalon's apparent brother, Sirius Oculus. Random.
    Clara: "How did we get here?!"
    The Doctor: "I already told you, it's the ship! It's all very sciencey!"

"I'm the Doctor, I'm an alien from outer space, I'm a thousand years old, I've got two hearts and I can't fly a plane! Can you?!"

It's all very sciencey.

I'm guessing since Sirius Oculus is portrayed as a 70's(?) Black Man, he meant "Brother from another Mother."

Or, since he's a robot, Avalon's Parents(?) or himself Created him, to act like his brother.

But your guess is as good as mine.
    [PSN Web Browser]
    The name's Iron Volvametal & don't you forget it!

Yeah, could be. Or am I just massively overthinking this?

"I'm the Doctor, I'm an alien from outer space, I'm a thousand years old, I've got two hearts and I can't fly a plane! Can you?!"

It's all very sciencey.

Yeah, he just meant he's his bro/brotha/'brother'. So not literally. Also, Avalon is a living creature while Sirius Oculus is flat cardboard which makes it more unlikely.

Unless their mom cheated on Avalon's dad with a piece of cardboard.

Formerly LBPfan92

5. Thanks!

King of Level Recordings JKthree's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 767
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    JKthree

Quote Originally Posted by LBPfan92 View Post
    Yeah, he just meant he's his bro/brotha/'brother'. So not literally. Also, Avalon is a living creature while Sirius Oculus is flat cardboard which makes it more unlikely.

Unless their mom cheated on Avalon's dad with a piece of cardboard.
    And davinci is made of paper and Victoria is a doll. Yet they have feelings for each other, so imagine the baby

Anyone remember the original design for avalon? He was originally a machine too A radio i think, anyone still have a picture of that? I can't find one

The Queen in LBPK also confirms that the look-a-likes in Eve's Asylum were them and sackboy rescued them after the events of LBP2

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 98
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    ConanUltimate

It seems the story is starting to get deep...
    If bananas are falling from the sky......DESTINY IS CLOSE

-Levels-
    -Castle Seige-Stands out from the crowd in spotlight 104

Quote Originally Posted by JKthree View Post
    And davinci is made of paper and Victoria is a doll. Yet they have feelings for each other, so imagine the baby

Anyone remember the original design for avalon? He was originally a machine too A radio i think, anyone still have a picture of that? I can't find one

The Queen in LBPK also confirms that the look-a-likes in Eve's Asylum were them and sackboy rescued them after the events of LBP2
    Quote Originally Posted by JKthree View Post

Ooooh that'd be interesting. Perhaps it would produce a paper doll?

I also want to see the original designs for LBP2's characters. I imagine they're kinda cute, considering you can't get any creepier than Vitctorias/Eves/Da Vincis current design. (well... except for LBPV's characters)

Formerly LBPfan92

Quote Originally Posted by ConanUltimate View Post
    It seems the story is starting to get deep...
    Help us...

It's all very sciencey.