BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Sly-3001

Default How to make artificial water

Hello. I know many of you think there should be water in lbp psp. I know what you can do to make artificial water. what you do is to layer a area which you want water to be in. Shape it as you wish. Set it to gas. Next, use the material tweaker and Set it to a blue material such as Blue Dew. Lastly set it to thin, or thick if it is a instant death zone.

Nope. That's not how water should be made. Now this may sound like advertising or something, but you may play my "Pirates of the Seven Seas" levels to see how I made the water look, well better than gas.

3. Thanks!

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 366
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nysudyrgh
    Blog Entries

I knew an even better way to make water, but I forgot how to do the glitch. >_<

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|[PLCC5] The Sketchlands *Spotlighted*|Tumblewood Cliffs (Coming Late)|BOMBS AWAY!(Coming Soon)

Quote Originally Posted by nysudyrgh View Post
    I knew an even better way to make water, but I forgot how to do the glitch. >_<
    Do you mean the "Magic Mirror" glitch? It allows you to pass through one-way walls and use them to make good-looking water effects. Yes it is possible and it looks amazing, but unfortunately it causes level corruption so don't even try.

7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nysudyrgh
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by schark1994 View Post
    Do you mean the "Magic Mirror" glitch? It allows you to pass through one-way walls and use them to make good-looking water effects. Yes it is possible and it looks amazing, but unfortunately it causes level corruption so don't even try.
    No, it's similiar but you can go two ways and it doesn't corrupt yo level.

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|[PLCC5] The Sketchlands *Spotlighted*|Tumblewood Cliffs (Coming Late)|BOMBS AWAY!(Coming Soon)

Quote Originally Posted by nysudyrgh View Post
    No, it's similiar but you can go two ways and it doesn't corrupt yo level.
    Really? I would like to know something more about it.

PSN
    nysudyrgh
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by schark1994 View Post
    Really? I would like to know something more about it.
    Same here. STUPID BRAIN, Y U NO WORK?

Levels PSP:

Levels PSVITA:

For those who don't know the Mirror Glitch, here is how it looks: