BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Inertia

Default Inertia

http://vita.lbp.me/v/ejy-z

Well this is my first vita level.. Im very happy with it especially the gameplay. The level consist of 8 mini levels where you have to reach a goal by moving a bouncing ball with you touchscreen. Im hoping people enjoy it so i can update the amount of levels.

Here is a few pics from create mode:

Please give it shot and let me know what you think I love reading reviews.

And remember dont hate rate.
    Any Feedback GOOD or BAD!! Its how we grow as creators.
    F4F levels: Please pick one or better yet play them all.

Hi,

i rated and hearted it. Its a funny concept, well executed.

I had a few minor issues...

The "back-to-the-menu" Button didnt work, as i finished the last Stage. ANd when i first played it, i couldnt start at all, but u probably fixed that, since it works now.

Than, in one Level, those black material, was destroyed when i landed at the very edge of it, it was the Level where u jump, from a higher starting point and bounce than. Why not make it indestructible? (thats no problem i guess)

Ahh, and since the Menu Button didnt work and i retried the last level in hope, it works than, i wished for a Button ingame, so u can go back to menu. That would be nice. Just an idea. I wish that in every minigame in LBP. U could just restart the Level by pressing start, but it would be nicer if u could go back to Levelselect screen, while u play... its just my opinion.

Anyways i had fun with it. Hope it gets played alot.

Collected Gems of LBPV:
    Gems 1 Gems 2 Gems 3 Gems 4

thanks dude im glad you enjoyed it and thamks for the yay and heart.

Tried a few days ago, I think I hearted! Sometimes it's not easy to control, but really interesting idea! I hope to see soon other stages!

Thx intan for the heart. For the most part people seem to enjoy the level. Hopefully more of the lbp2 community got a vita for xmas

6. Thanks!

'Grats on the spotty! Gotta check this out sometime! Queue'd it up!

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|Outback Jack(Coming Late)|KAPOW!(Coming Soon)

just played it. I the design of the game is good, and the controls are simple. However, every time the ball bounces you lose your left/right momentum. I could understand you wanting to slow down the momentum to help players control the ball, but it suddenly freezing felt weird. (it reminded me of being a kid and throwing a bouncy ball at a ramp so it just bounced upwards once, then bounced back in my direction)

I gave it a yay because it's a well designed game and it is very enjoyable, but if you could fix that small mechanic I think it'd be a lot more pleasing.
    Frosty Greenacre,

Builder, Creator, Player, Completionist.

www.enlightenedware.com

Thanks frosty and lbpc for the spotlight. I wish more people would play this level kinda let down by the plays and havent touched my vita in a while. Gamespot also picked this level as one of the best uset created levels on vita .

#Promoted
    Hidden Moon - Promoting your levels and artwork

Twitter - @LBPSneakPeeks (https://twitter.com/LBPSneakPeeks)

Thx for the mention sneak peeks. I really need to get off my lazy butt and finish onr of my new prjects

Bumping threads much?

*Team Picked*

My PSP Creations:
    Pirates of the Seven Seas: Part I, Part II (both Spotlighted)

Hah, I come online while playing a level and the thread is on top.
    Fun little game, I'd like to make one too, but I haven't got a clue on how to start with menu's and whatnot xD
    Guess I'll have to experiment and test. Yay &

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|Outback Jack(Coming Late)|KAPOW!(Coming Soon)

I guess i will "bump" my thread my thread again by thanksomeone that went out of there way to leavr feedback schark people like you are why i dont like lbpc and rarely visit the site. Nys thanks for the feedback and heart and yay im glad you enjoyed the level bud

Quote Originally Posted by R0T_IN View Post
    schark people like you are why i dont like lbpc and rarely visit the site.
    I wanted to tell you that you shouldn't bump old threads by posting comments like these. You just replied to a guy that posted about 3 months ago. Was it necessary? Did your post help anyone here? I think not. If you want to thank someone for giving you feedback just press the "Thanks" button or reply the same week it was posted.

Also, you don't have to be so rude at once. I even played your level and was going to leave you some feedback, but I guess you don't want it anymore.

*Team Picked*

My PSP Creations:
    Pirates of the Seven Seas: Part I, Part II (both Spotlighted)

16. Thanks!

Me rude lol. Who do you think you are. I can thank anyone however i want to its my thread. I didnt know there was a timelimit on replying to someone lol.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast