BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Red face Another night at paris

please try out this level, i have put lots of effort in there and it seem that nobody playing it and it really disappointing me also it make me think 'why the hell am i creating for?' so please please if you could just play this level i would be really happy
    http://lbp.me/v/f3xdtw

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewCurmudgeon Extraordinaire biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

the level is queued, but here's a little advice to you. You have to SELL the level. You have to pitch it to the reader, sell it, make it look and sound exciting. Did you do that up there in that post? No.
    1. you gave no detailed description of the level. What type of level is it? What kind of gameplay can we expect?
    2. You didn't add any eye candy to the post. Where are the pictures? Where is the level badge? Where is the "Shazam!" and the "Pow!"?

Read this little tutorial here and hopefully it will help you out. HOW TO POST YOUR LEVEL TO THE SHOWCASE
    Remember, it is YOUR job as the creator to entice the reader to play the level.

---------

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop