BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Woodenheart Melancholy

Hello everyone.
    I want to share my last creation with you: Woodenheart Melancholy, i put a lot of work in this level and i really hope you like it. Is a Steampunk and Forest hybrid style platformer with nice bubble combos and detailed sets. Try to get the best combos and beat the records, but be careful, some combos can be really hard to get. The music is a great work from XH3LL_DAWGX.

---- http://lbp.me/v/g7exec

Photos:
    Image 1
    Image 2
    Image 3

Please give it a try, your feedback, comments and suggestions about the gameplay or anything would be greatly appreciated.

Have Fun
    Last edited by TheBobZombie; 11-27-2012 at 06:29 AM.

2. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewCurmudgeon Extraordinaire biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

looks good BZ, got it queued.

---------

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop

oooooooo, I'll try this one, looks very friendly in terms that it is a platformer and it reminds me a bit of my level PLANT LIFE!
    I will try this level!
    A NEW STORY AWAITS THE AWAKENING

RADIANT DAWN

Quote Originally Posted by Caliboy4599 View Post
    I played this awhile ago and just wanna tell everyone it's totally worth it. The amount of effort into this seems over the top and should get more recognition than it has. Great job man.
    http://lbp.me/v/mn2bc9

Wow, I just played this level and am quite impressed. I love the whole Eve theme and just when I thought the level was ending, more incredible gameplay was encountered. There were some challenging obstacles, but never detracted from the fun experience of it all. Well done and keep up the good work

I must agree with tripple I was really impressed with this level also great job . I liked the visuals of the level and the music was calm and went with it smoothly. The gameplay was really good, and the level length was just right. Sad to see this is your last creation, was looking forward to more after playing this one. Great job and keep up the good work yay and .
    Levels(10)
    1.Vinery *Spotlighted*
    2.Motif Underworld *Spotlighted*
    3.Mystic Chill *Honourable Mention*
    4.Obscure Cavern *Newest level*

I que aswell
    Little Big Planet Origins Series
    Little-Big-Planet-Origins Movie/Trailer and LBP Origins Thread

My Review thread Need a review of your level?

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewCurmudgeon Extraordinaire biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

wow, very cool level. Everything about it was neat. The design style was really pleasing and I liked the gameplay. Very well balanced level. Excellent work on this.

---------

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop