BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Thread: Concentric

Default Concentric

Hi everyone,

I just finished my new level called Concentric. I got the idea from Assassins Creed 2.

http://lbp.me/v/gwrq00

The objective of the puzzle is to line up all the rings with the outer ring using the left stick. It's trick because the rings are grouped together. Each puzzle is randomized before playing so don't bother remembering a pattern. There's 2 modes to choose from. Practice where you can play at your own pace or timed where your score is based off how fast you solved it. You can play through several times but going through timed mode twice will delete any previous score. Let me know what you think.

Attached Images Attached Images

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewCurmudgeon Extraordinaire biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 677
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

hmmm, looks interesting. queued

---------

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop

Looks cool, qued

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewCurmudgeon Extraordinaire biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 677
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

got a chance to check this out last night and man! It looks really sharp. I love the "techy" look going on. The mechanics work well but I have a question. I couldn't even get past the first puzzle on easy mode. The picture of the fish. I know good and dang well that I matched everything up but it wouldn't let me move on. Is there a confirmation sound? Will it automatically move to the next puzzle? Anyway, love the way it looks. Excellent work on this.

---------

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop

5. Thanks!

Have it qued

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Home Energy Reactor Mr_Fusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 528
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Mr_Fusion
    Blog Entries

This works pretty well, a few times I thought I had done the puzzle, but one small bit was off. Which is a good thing, but also a bad thing sort of. It was a little hard to tell which bit was off.

A few time I thought it was bugged out, but I moved the parts around a bit more and I could see why it was wrong. Nice effects on everything also.

Maybe if there was a 'submit' button that could flash the part that was wrong and you loose points or something that could help?