BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Read, watch, and listen: The Survivor: LittleBigPlanet 11 Viewer Thread

Survivor: LittleBigPlanet is about to begin again. After 5 seasons away, we've returned to our original home, here on LBPCentral. Survivor: LBP is a contest based on the TV show Survivor and run in LBP2 and here on Central. In it, I take 16-20 players from the LBP community, split them into teams, and have them compete in challenges built in LBP2. The team that loses a challenge must vote a player out, and the process more or less repeats itself until we get to our big winner.

This season, Smurfetta and I will be posting updates about the game in this thread. She'll keep you up to date on scores, twists, voting results, and other major developments. I'll be posting videos and audio clips. I'll be posting recaps where you'll hear from myself, the Survivor staff, and the players in the game. I'll also be posting interviews with people in and around the game.

Intro / Pre-Game Interview with Niki and Jowife1993
    Season Explanation / Twists Revealed
    Players Revealed! - All 16 Player Profiles!
    Final Encouragement (Video!) / Reward Challenge 1
    Immunity Challenge 1 Results and Video
    Survivor: LittleBigPlanet 11 - Episode 1 (Video)
    Survivor: LittleBigPlanet 11 - Episode 2 (Video)
    Survivor: LittleBigPlanet 11 - Episode 3 (Video)
    Survivor: LittleBigPlanet 11 - Episode 4 (Video)
    - - - - - -

Each tribe interacts on a hidden forum only their tribe can see. Right now, the players are in the process of finding their way to their tribe pages in preparation of the first challenge. While we wait for them to get set up, here's an interview I did with two of our veteran players - jowife1993 and NikkiEatsWorld.

Enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/mrradical5601...lebigplanet-11
    Last edited by mr Radical 5601; 02-02-2013 at 07:29 PM.

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew LBPC Contest Crew shropshirelass's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 614
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    shropshire-lass

Oh cool, awesome to see Survivor back here! I have some great memories of those early seasons on here with Rock and Burnvictim fighting it out.

I look forward to hearing all about the new season. It looks as if things have got a lot more high tech since those early days, too. Great stuff.

Junior Sackperson Smurfetta5683's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 383
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Smurfetta5683
    Blog Entries

Awesome interview!! Nikki and Jowife did a great job talking about LBP Survivor. I can't wait to see more video and listen to more audio from the players. This season's going to be exciting!!

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 270
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    secondamerican

Quote Originally Posted by shropshirelass View Post
    Oh cool, awesome to see Survivor back here! I have some great memories of those early seasons on here with Rock and Burnvictim fighting it out.

I look forward to hearing all about the new season. It looks as if things have got a lot more high tech since those early days, too. Great stuff.
    Hey Lass, it is good to be back. When I first came over to check things out, I saw your profile and realized how much I had missed everyone I used to chat with here.

Oh Nikki Great job with the interview, it was fun to listen to.

----

I can't wait to follow along once again, unfortunately from the sidelines. But nevertheless, good luck to all the competitors and best of luck to the staffers.

Default Players have started showing up on their team forums, twists are revealed!

Season 11 has started. The 16 players made their way to their tribe forums starting on Tuesday night.

First off, there are two teams of eight this season. There is no redemption island this season. There are no staff members or former winners secretly in the game under a new identity.

For the past few weeks, I've been hyping the two huge twists we had planned for this season. Both twists were revealed to the Survivors on their tribe forums.

The first has to do with how the teams were divided. On Kurashiki, we've got 8 female players. On Tenmyouji, we've got 8 male players. Yeah... battle of the sexes.

Second, we're introducing a new wrinkle to the game. We're calling it the Prisoner's Dilemma Duel.

Prisoner's Dilemma Duels
    Each player will start off with 5 Prisoner's Dilemma Duel points. Each round, everyone will face off against another player in the game. The two players in a face off will be given a choice to HELP or HURT their face off opponent. They will choose by sending me a PM with their choice. A player's PDD choice will be kept private until a round is over.

Depending on the choices made by the players in a face off, 3 things can happen.

If both players choose HELP, both players gain 2 PDD points.

If both players choose HURT, both players lose 1 PDD point.

If one player chooses HELP and the other chooses HURT, the nice person who chose help gets screwed and loses 2 points, and the person choosing to HURT gains 3 points.

The players in a face off will be determined by different means throughout the season.

The two players with the highest PDD point total at a certain point in the season will face off in a special extra challenge. The winner of this special challenge will win a Hidden Immunity Idol and a $10 PSN Card.

However, if at any point a player's PDD point total drops to 0 or below, they'll be immediately eliminated from the game.

If a player fails to send in their PDD vote before the deadline, their vote will automatically be set to HELP. However, if both players in a face off both fail to vote, they'll both be immediately eliminated from the game.

Reward Challenges
    This season, the Survivors also have a chance to participate in reward challenges. There will be both individual and team reward challenges throughout the game, with prizes ranging from advantages in the game, to actual rewards such as DLC, toys, and psn cards.

7. Thanks!

Default Season 11 Player Profiles

The two teams this season are called Kurashiki and Tenmyouji. This season's eight female players will all wear blue and are on Kurashiki. The eight male players will wear red and are on Tenmyouji.

Here are the profiles for the sixteen players this season:

Kurashiki

BigGamerClaire76 (PSN = biggamerclaire76)

Occupation? Currenly No Job But I Go To School.
    Why Did You Join Up? Because I Was Intrigued To Try Something New And My Friend Begged Me To Do It.(lols)
    How would you explain your role in LBP community? Well I Got Different Roles But The Main One Is Costume Design And Art.
    How do you plan on winning? Thinking Hard, Trying Not To Make Mistakes And In Teams Surport Them.
    Whats are your favorite games? movies? music? Favorate games lBP & UC3 Movies Harry Potter And Music Dubstep.
    Favorite Color? Blue (any blue) And pure white.
    What seriously annoys you? dishonest people and or rude people.
    Outside LBP Hobbies? Art (mainy drawing)gaming and ICT.
    What qualities do you bring to a team? team player, surport one another, commuintcation.
    How much Survivor have you seen? I seen it in the past and on YouTube.
    Describe yourself in one sentence: A honest, funny, crazy yet creative girl.
    What is the secret to happiness? Simple being with the one i love and helping people.
    What is the wildest dream you've had recently? in lbp2 to try and get a Mm pick in real life getting my drawings better!
    Pretend the staff knows absolutely nothing about you, tell us in one sentence why you're better than the other applicants: I want to push my creativtiy to its limits and to show you what i can do!

Evertone22 (PSN = Evertone22)

Occupation? Occupation less :!
    Why did you join up? Because i was asked to and wanted to see if it would be fun.
    How would you explain your role in the LBP community? I create levels for ppl to enjoy :light_smile:
    How do you plan on winning? By learning how each player plays and counter acting that with something better
    What are your favorite games? Movies? Music? Fav games:LBP2, Red Dead Redemption, Uncharted.
    Fav Movie:Forrest Gump
    Fav Music:Classical and Hip Hop
    Favorite color? Blue
    What seriously annoys you? People who think theyre better than they are, and brag about it :angry:
    Outside of LBP, your hobbies are? Art, Music, Drama, Volley Ball
    What qualities do you bring to a team? Teamwork, Leadership, Co-operation
    How much Survivor have you seen? Ive seen a couple episodes
    Describe yourself in one sentence: I am always trying to get along with ppl.
    What's the secret to happiness? I wish i knew the secret to happiness, but for now im gonna say friends
    What is the wildest dream you've had recently? I really dont remember my most recent wildest dream.
    Pretend the staff knows absolutely nothing about you. Tell us in 1 sentence why you're better than the other applicants. I'm awesome when it comes to creating and im very competitive

jowife1993 (PSN = jowife1993)

Occupation? I work a grocery store, making salads and fruit trays.
    Why did you join up? For another fun season.
    How would you explain your role in the LBP community? I'm a creator who likes making story related levels, not so much platforming.
    How do you plan on winning? With hugs!
    What are your favorite games? Movies? Music? I like LBP and minecraft, Lord of the Rings and most animated films and like loads of music so it's to hard to pick.
    Favorite color? Burgundy.
    What seriously annoys you? People being rude.
    Outside of LBP, your hobbies are? Drawing is about it.
    What qualities do you bring to a team? Perseverance!
    How much Survivor have you seen? Maybe a season or 2.
    Describe yourself in one sentence: Understanding if you need friend, cold if you want an enemy.
    What's the secret to happiness? Time alone. It's not good to overexpose yourself to people, else the subtle things ruin friendships.
    What is the wildest dream you've had recently? I can't remember most of my dreams.
    Pretend the staff knows absolutely nothing about you. Tell us in 1 sentence why you're better than the other applicants. I wouldn't say I'm better than anyone, I'm just well seasoned, like a good steak.
    What were your previous Survivor experiences like? They were fun and rough, and fun and rough but in the end it was an overall fun experience.
    Anything else? I dunno you tell me. =P

Niki (PSN = NikkiEatsWorld)

Occupation? I am a senior
    Why did you join up? Rad forced me to with his evil powers of doom
    How would you explain your role in the LBP community? My role? not much really I haven't done much in a while now so I'm just your average person in the community
    How do you plan on winning? Try a different strategy, something different that will blow your pants off
    What are your favorite games? Movies? Music? I have too many favorite
    Favorite color? lime green
    What seriously annoys you? People in general, I don't like childishness and liars but I'm pretty sure everyone does so I guess i can say annoyances is the bigger one
    Outside of LBP, your hobbies are? I recently started recording videos. Im at the process of learning how to edit and do a bunch of cool stuff.
    What qualities do you bring to a team? Honesty and order...also you can say I can be the listener. If a teammate has a problem I'm there to lend a hand and give advice if needed
    How much Survivor have you seen? Season 1 1/2
    Describe yourself in one sentence: Creative, helpful, cheerful
    What's the secret to happiness? find the end of the rainbow and you'll find the secret there
    What is the wildest dream you've had recently? world domination.....is that ok?
    Pretend the staff knows absolutely nothing about you. Tell us in 1 sentence why you're better than the other applicants. Sincerely, Nobody is better than one another everyone has a different type of skills, if the person use that skill correctly then you can say your better than another by something
    What were your previous Survivor experiences like? Eh it was ok, don't want to get into details
    Anything else? Hi person reading this please take care of me

puttatittut (PSN = puttatittut)

Occupation? School
    Why did you join up? I've heard people having such a great time being on Survivor. I thought it was my time to join up and share the fun. :wink:
    How would you explain your role in the LBP community? As a member of the LittleBigReporters I'm all over the place, searching for news and just having a great time. I think people see me as a kind person who loves interacting and working with others.
    How do you plan on winning? I hope I can make friends in the game, become a friend with people so they don't want to volte me out… I hope.
    What are your favorite games? Movies? Music? Favorite games would be LittleBigPlanet 2, Unfinished Swan, Journey, Papo & Yo, Portal 2 (loved the cooperative area) and the Ratchet and Clank Series.
    Favorite movies… Probably would end up picking something by Tim Burton like Coraline or 9. Love the Matrix series.
    I love to listen to a bit alternative music that's not the one on the radio all the time. (Usually recommend a song a week in my blog. Feel free to check it out.)
    Favorite color? Would go with orange, brown or brownish red.
    What seriously annoys you? Whistling. Can't stand it. Whistling is alright when someone "normal" does it, but my brother can really whistle in a way that penetrates you and gives you a bad head ache. Thing is he loves whistling… Not sure if he does only to annoy me. So more specifically - my brother's whistling.
    Outside of LBP, your hobbies are? Playing saxophone and drawing.
    What qualities do you bring to a team? Love. Does that count? Nah, but I think I'm good at keeping groups together - a bit like glue.
    How much Survivor have you seen? Not too much. I've heard a bit about it on the Pocket Moon Podcast.
    Describe yourself in one sentence: All over the place.
    What's the secret to happiness? To find peace in yourself and the ones around you. Let yourself, your light shine and you'll create happiness for others too. Smile, hug someone. Whatever
    What is the wildest dream you've had recently? Haven't had time to dream in some time. Not any crazy dreams at least. I had a crazy dream some time ago though. I was in some swimming pool in the middle of the ocean (which wasn't deeper than to my waist). Suddenly my teachers (who had turned into some kind of zombies) walked towards me. They did all have different colors which I had to match with the bottles beside the pool to hit them with. I ended up on a mountain of dead teachers. O.O
    Pretend the staff knows absolutely nothing about you. Tell us in 1 sentence why you're better than the other applicants. Seen as someone kind, it's fairly rarely that I turn evil - except for when my competitive spirit comes out.

vocaloid11 (PSN = wolfshki_60)

Occupation? artist
    Why did you join up? to have fun and for the psn card.
    How would you explain your role in the LBP community? well a entertainer with art and lvls
    How do you plan on winning? i dont know
    What are your favorite games? Movies? Music? game:lbpk.movie:tangled.music:country also vocaloid.
    Favorite color? blue-red
    What seriously annoys you? not being able to draw right.D:<
    Outside of LBP, your hobbies are? drawing-cooking.
    What qualities do you bring to a team? well happieness and insperation.
    How much Survivor have you seen? none
    Describe yourself in one sentence: I am one heck of a country artist.
    What's the secret to happiness? love and fun.
    What is the wildest dream you've had recently? a bat talked to me in a evil voice saying''your going to loose''.
    Pretend the staff knows absolutely nothing about you. Tell us in 1 sentence why you're better than the other applicants. Im a better compatition.>
    Anything else? i love lbp2

Ykurosakinyan (PSN = PinkrainbowsNyan)
    Occupation? High School Graduate/Work
    Why did you join up? My friend told me about this competition
    How would you explain your role in the LBP community? to have fun and enjoy people's creation
    How do you plan on winning? By just being myself and being friendly
    What are your favorite games? Movies? Music? GaiaOnline (:, LBP , Howl's Moving Castle, One direction
    Favorite color? Blue, Pink
    What seriously annoys you? Liars
    Outside of LBP, your hobbies are? watch anime
    What qualities do you bring to a team? I'm like Captain America Yo' I got leadership skills
    How much Survivor have you seen? Don't watch Tv
    Describe yourself in one sentence? "2 kawaii 2 live 2 sugoi 2 die... Thug Lyfe
    What's the secret to happiness? TACOOO""SSS
    What is the wildest dream you've had recently? I was part of a anime shugo drama
    Pretend the staff knows absolutely nothing about you. Tell us in 1 sentence why you're better than the other applicants? Because I'm loyal

YouthForever (PSN = Youth_Forever)

Occupation? Working at restaurant, am a little good at music.
    Why did you join up? I signed up because some friends told me about it, and I saw season 19 and 20 of Survivor.
    How would you explain your role in the LBP community? I just hang around, don't do much. I like to play levels I guess.
    How do you plan on winning? By being nice and friendly to my team-mates!
    Favorite color? Pink, or Yellow.
    What seriously annoys you? People who call me a noob or white trash.
    Outside of LBP, your hobbies are? Art
    What qualities do you bring to a team? I will never let you down!
    Describe yourself in one sentence: I am energetic, fully loaded, and ready to win! LOL
    What's the secret to happiness? The secret to happiness is YOLO. You only love one.
    Pretend the staff knows absolutely nothing about you. Tell us in 1 sentence why you're better than the other applicants. I don't really want to say I am better then anyone else. I will have to meet them to answer that.
    Anything else? Hi.

Tenmyouji

argetlam350 (PSN = argetlam350)

Occupation? Currently none besides going to College.
    Why did you join up? I joined because I wished to experience something new, and I have heard many good things about this Survivor Competition and thought it would be fun to try out. Plus I wanted a good chance to meet some new LBP members that could become awesome new friends in the game.
    How would you explain your role in the LBP community? I don’t really have a role, I just enjoy making costumes, and I’ll make custom ones here and there for those who want one.
    How do you plan on winning? Through tactical thinking and having fun along the way.
    What are your favorite games? Movies? Music? Favorite Games: LBP2, Dark Souls, Dragon Age: Origins, Starhawk, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Uncharted 3, Motorstorm, God of War, Infamous, Demon’s Souls
    -Movies: Avatar, Hot Fuzz, Lord of the Rings, How to Train Your Dragon, Bourne Series, Zombieland, Reign of Fire, Underword Series
    -Music: Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper, AC/DC, Ozzy Osbourne, Nightwish
    Favorite color? Red
    What seriously annoys you? rude people, people who can’t drive
    Outside of LBP, your hobbies are? Listening to music, hanging out with friends, playing other video games, reading
    What qualities do you bring to a team? I bring determination, fun, and awesome costumes.
    How much Survivor have you seen? Perhaps every other season, but it’s hard to really say. I usually watch off and on when I get the time when a new season begins, or sometimes watch the older seasons that I enjoyed the best.
    Describe yourself in one sentence: That quiet, zany person that you never know what he is going to do next and fun to hang out with.
    What's the secret to happiness? Awesome friends and family
    What is the wildest dream you've had recently? Riding into battle on a gryphon-dragon hybrid and becoming king of some oddly named land and then falling into an Abyss where I just fell forever. Ya, really weird dream.
    Pretend the staff knows absolutely nothing about you. Tell us in 1 sentence why you're better than the other applicants. I’m determined and have an always optimistic attitude, and I enjoy having fun and can bring a blast of fun with me into the game as well as an interesting twist by playing this game like as if it was Survivor.

GamerSack345 (PSN = wafflegod345)

Occupation? I'm looking for a job
    Why did you join up? Survivor, or lbp? If survivor, I think I will make friends, have fun, and learn things I didn't know about lbp
    How would you explain your role in the LBP community? Well I try to make levels the community will enjoy but I want to make the levels perfect
    How do you plan on winning? How ever I can, I'll do what I have to
    What are your favorite games? Littlebigplanet1, 2, vita, and karting
    Movies: I like the Bourne series alot
    Music Artist: Cage the Elephant
    Favorite color? red/blue/green/orange
    What seriously annoys you? The screeching of nails or chalk-boards
    Outside of LBP, your hobbies are? I draw, cook, play alto sax, and tutor people.
    What qualities do you bring to a team? Humor, I'm good at creating, platforming, and fast thinking
    How much Survivor have you seen? I've seen what the survivor team has made public, and a few episodes of the show
    Describe yourself in one sentence? A funnny, polite person, with a nice attitude and constantly thinking of others.
    What's the secret to happiness? Family, friends, sharing, and aprreciation.
    What is the wildest dream you've had recently? That my dog could talk, he had some strange opinions on politics
    Pretend the staff knows absolutely nothing about you. Tell us in 1 sentence why you're better than the other 29 applicants:Because twenty nine other applicants aren't going to win, I am.

MrChatchito (PSN = chatchito)

Occupation? Student!
    Why did you join up? Pocket Moon Podcast brainwashed me into it. Not really in it for any reward
    How would you explain your role in the LBP community? I make films/levels and play a decent number of other people's levels. I'm just doing my thing and hoping someone likes it.
    How do you plan on winning? With a mixture of luck & skill. I'd take it easy at first, but THEN...
    What are your favorite games? Movies? Music? I'm really into a lot of stuff but to give you an idea, here's some: (Games) LBP 2, Fallout 3, Heavy Rain... (Movies) Shawshank Redemption, anything by Christopher Nolan or the Coen brothers, a lot of David Fincher's stuff... (Music) Armin van Buuren, Benny Benassi, Deadmau5... I like all kinds of music but am more into electronic stuff like trance at the moment.
    Favorite color? Ehh... Purple is kinda nice, I suppose. Black AND white as well...
    What seriously annoys you? The sound and feel of styrofoam
    Outside of LBP, your hobbies are? Acting...
    What qualities do ypu bring to a team? I'd be the wild card. I have moments where I play strangely well and I have moments where I fail the simplest of tasks.
    How much Survivor have you seen? I've watched a few of the reward challenges from last season.
    Describe yourself in one sentence: I try to overcome my shyness with strangeness and "humor".
    What's the secret to happiness? Distractions and not worrying too much
    What is the wildest dream I've had recently? I can not for the life of me remember any from the past few months. And besides, "wildest dream" can be taken a few too many ways...
    Pretend the staff knows absolutely nothing about me. Tell them in 1 sentence why I'm better than the other applicants. Some of the others may have taken part before and I would probably have beginner's luck.
    Anything else? Well, that's... really up to you, isn't it?

Night_Angel (PSN = NightAngel321)

Occupation? College Student
    Why did you join up? I have recently become addicted to Survivor and figured it would be interesting to play in an LBP setting.
    How would you explain your role in the LBP community? I'm currently on the LBPC Spotlight Crew and figure I'm an all-around likable forum personality. I feel like I possess experience in terms of community involvement, being on forums since before the launch of LBP1.
    How do you plan on winning? Making friends and building alliances with certain people, while at the same time using skills and intellect in different challenges.
    What are your favorite games? Movies? Music? Games: First Person Shooters, Open-World RPGs (Skyrim, Fallout), and GTA games
    Movies: Action movies and those movies that make you think about life (Inception is a prime example)
    Music: Hip-Hop and different types Dance music
    Favorite color? Blue first, Orange second
    What seriously annoys you? People with annoying or rude personalities. And people who smack when they eat food.
    Outside of LBP, your hobbies are? Drawing, Writing, Surfing (the internet)
    What qualities do you bring to a team? Creativity, Experience, Working with other people
    How much Survivor have you seen? Cook Islands and currently addicted to Survivor: Philippines
    Describe yourself in one sentence: A balanced, innovative, and slightly eccentric person who enjoys thinking outside the sphere.
    What's the secret to happiness? Money and Love
    What is the wildest dream you've had recently? I never remember my dreams after the first several minutes of waking up, unfortunately.
    Pretend the staff knows absolutely nothing about you. Tell us in 1 sentence why you're better than the other applicants: I can accurately judge personalities purely through text and voice and am probably the only applicant with four years community experience and a contestant in the first survivor.
    What were your previous Survivor experiences like? It was an interesting endeavor for me. I participated in a couple of challenges, but became uninvolved due to my inactivity.
    Anything else? I think Malcolm will win this season of Survivor.

superJ (PSN = superjurno)

Occupation? None/Student
    Why did you join up? This sounds a great and fun thing. Also, I couldn't get in last time. (Grr.)
    How would you explain your role in the LBP community? Ehh... Innocent bystander? No, I don't know.I just create and play.
    How do you plan on winning? I don't have a plan... Win challenges I guess.
    What are your favorite games? Movies? Music? LBP series, Cave Story, Shadow of the Colossus, Portal 1&2,...
    Lord of the rings, Star wars,...
    Music in many games.
    Favorite color? Rainbow!!!
    What seriously annoys you? Things that are supposed to make sense, but they don't
    Outside of LBP, your hobbies are? Vido gaming, orienteering, chess
    What qualities do you bring to a team? I'm good at challenges. I think.
    How much Survivor have you seen? In TV? 8-7 Seasons.
    Describe yourself in one sentence: I'm cheerful, funny and totally unpredictable.
    What's the secret to happiness? If I'd tell it, it wouldn't be a secret anymore
    What is the wildest dream you've had recently? It had lots of giraffes.
    Pretend the staff knows absolutely nothing about you. Tell us in 1 sentence why you're better than the other applicants. I'm better than the others because I don't give up easily.

SuperTwinBros (PSN = SuperTwinBros)

Occupation? no occupation
    How would you explain your role in the LBP community? my role is just to create good levels and make people laugh
    What seriously annoys you? people that troll and lie
    Outside of LBP, your hobbies are? acting,dance and kung fu
    What qualities do you bring to a team? well im great at detail and ill bring humor
    How much Survivor have you seen? a years not including all the seasons i watch of lbp survivor
    Describe yourself in one sentence: funny sarcastic weird
    What's the secret to happiness? family and friends
    What is the wildest dream you've had recently? i triped down stairs and i rhino stepped on me
    Pretend the staff knows absolutely nothing about you. Tell us in 1 sentence why you're better than the other applicants.
    i love popeyes chicken

TotallySexy (PSN = DemonhunterD-sc2)

Occupation? Well I always had a passion to become an engineer. It just seems remarkable to make something and call it your own, you know? It also taught me that depending on how much effort you put into something is going to determine the end results. Say you are lazy its not going to come out the way you want it. But with Passion and hard work it will come out perfect. WAIT did I just say perfect? That leads me to this everything will have flaws and there is always room for improvement but you will never achieve, "perfect".
    Why did you join up? Well I always envied my friends stories about there experiences in survivor. They always would say how challenging it is, and how great their experiences were. That is why I am here, I am willing to prove to the community that I am a challenge and that i am not to be messed with. On the other side it would be a nice experience to meet other competitive people like me.
    What is your role in the LBP community? Ever since the beginning of LBP 1 and 2 I have always enjoyed the logic behind it all. I always used to envy how media molecule made the story levels and tried to remake it myself with terrible results Anyways I have always strided to make anything work with my logic. Then one day I met this kid named, "Brizzlos and Dawn_Breaker23" who would become my logic mentor and a great friend. Now I feel I am Bob The Builder on steroids when it comes to logic (Yes I Just Said That!). Now whenever I get the chance i try to help the community out with my logic.
    How do you plan on winning? I plan to play my cards right.
    What are your favorite games? Movies? Music? Ever Since I was a Toddler I always enjoyed the Legened of Zelda and Diablo franchises. In Legend Of Zelda I always got that sence of adventure I always loved feeling. And with Diablo a great strategy game! Now I enjoy watching the Walking Dead Series (NERDGASM!). And while I'm in create mode, my Sackboy starts dancing to Jennifer Lopez, Nicki Minaj, Maroon 5, L.M.F.A.O. and raps with Eminem!
    Favorite color? To all my fans and stalkers out there my favorite color is * Epic Music Plays * RED! In my opinion Red stands for power courage and leadership. Traits which I think I have.
    What seriously annoys you? The Thing that I would think has to annoy me the most is when my icecream melts before I finish eating it. Happens Everytime
    What are your hobbies outside of LBP? Outside of Lbp I live a great life with awesome friends. I play on a Baseball team that won the championships, i'm currently on a Travel Basketball team, and I love creating ****.
    What qualities do you bring to a team? In my true honest opinion I am not much of a team player but I can become a leader if I needed to easily. I dont expect to be betrayed in this season of Survivor Thank You Very Much!
    How much Survivor have you seen? Other than me doing a little bit of research on survivor and hearing my friends stories I have absolutley no experience D:
    Describe yourself in one sentence: Well I am a very competitive but nice guy, but get on my bad side and your face will be in cow dooodoo.
    What's the secret to happiness? People who you can trust and truley love, not money or the thing you own.
    What's the wildest dream you've had lately? Ok, please don't think im insane and reconmmend me to a mental hospital but, Alright Picture me on Mars, totally N@ked Riding A Blue Flying Pony, Pooping Nukes onto Giant Pancakes. I think I dreamt this because the night before I watched John Carter and my friend was spamming me My Little Pony Latin Player Magic Photos on PSN LBP.
    Pretend the staff knows nothing about you. Tell us in one sentence why you're better than the other applicants? Well the thing is I dont know anybody on the staff but the Radical Mr.Radical but if i were to tell them one sentence about me It would be. I will never back down regardless the odds I am in it to survive, outwit, and outlast.
    Anything else? Yes, I am Ready to have one heck of a joyride to meet new people, and to outlast outwit and survive.

Vikster (PSN = Shoutvik)

Occupation? Radiology technician student
    Why did you join up? To spice my life a lttle and try new things.
    How would you explain your role in the LBP community? And amazing artist who still have not won a crown.
    How do you plan on winning? By taking it slow and thinking before acting.
    What are your favorite games? Movies? Music? Games: Legend of zelda, custom Robo, Devil May cry, Little Big Planet
    Movies: Corpse bride
    Music: Breathe Carolina, Sleepng With Sirens and Rocket To The Moon.
    Favorite color? Green
    What seriously annoys you? When people lie about who they are, and how they feel, and when you talk to someone and they take their phone out and text while you are talking.
    Outside of LBP, your hobbies are? Concert, photography, art.
    What qualities do you bring to a team? I'm always thinking oe step ahead. and determination
    How much Survivor have you seen? Non, MTV survivors stuff.
    Describe yourself in one sentence: Shallow and kind hearted.
    What's the secret to happiness? Wake up and think that life is too short to give up, is better to give it your all even if your strenght is fading eventually you'll make your dreams and goals come to life.
    What is the wildest dream you've had recently? Been famous an have everyting I dreamt off and having the person I love next to me.
    Pretend the staff knows absolutely nothing about you. Tell us in 1 sentence why you're better than the other applicants.
    I always try to be orginal, not be an immitation.
    Anything else? I would be a good candidate for a spot in survival because, I want to prove myself I can do something like this, because life is too short and college sometimes makes you feel like giving up.. but I want to prove myself if I keep my head up and walking I can pass through everything.
    Last edited by mr Radical 5601; 12-08-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 322
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    NikkiEatsWorld

I don't like the recording T-T i sound so dumb

@Nikki You sound fine, not nearly as bad as a car crash (hehe).

@SuperTwinBros Im excited for you buddy, just don't screw up this time (heheha).

11. Thanks!

I'm so happy we got blue team! and that i can actually pronunce the name of it!

Levels you should check out: A Tower for Twohttp://lbp.me/v/d9xb16

@EverTone You're telling me you can't say "Tenmn..eouij" or is it "Teme..nojou"...lol

Best of luck to you.

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew LBPC Spotlight Crew fireblitz95's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 451
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    fireblitz95
    Blog Entries

Ok, great stuff so far! I gotta ask though, will there be a season 12? Because I kinda want to try my luck at one of these. lol

"Stay positive, have fun, and enjoy yourself.
    Together, as a community, we will reach our goals."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also follow me on Twitter, @fireblitz95 for my occasional news, quotes, and level announcements.

Quote Originally Posted by fireblitz95 View Post
    I kinda want to try my luck at one of these. lol
    You really, really should. Survivor LBP is one of those bucket list kind of things.

Pocket Moon Podcast: PAX Prime 2013 Special Episode on
    Soundcloud : iTunes : Direct Download : RSS Feed
    Follow me on Twitter @tross13

Xenomooch and Space Corps: ReVITAlized, now playing on a Vita near you.

My PSP Levels
    The Space Corps Series -- The Star Bores Saga -- The Interwebs

Yay! Now im not just words

Levels you should check out: A Tower for Twohttp://lbp.me/v/d9xb16

i cant find my tribe thread

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast