BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default "CraftworldCollab" Presents: The Craftworld Christmas Collaboration Music Giveaway...

http://lbp.me/v/g04ght

... also known as "The Craftworld Christmas Collection" or "The Christmas Craftworld Collaboration" or some other alliterative thingy.

It's a level.

It's a Christmas level.

It's full of music.

Christmas music.

Prize bubbles.

Grab it, use it, spread it on your toast!

Brought to you by a motley crew, a haphazard gathering of LBP music creators from all five corners of the Imagisphere. LBP musicians from Europe, the US and Japanese communities have contributed. Come one, come all, take a peek! These shiny baubles are yours for the taking!

JUKEBOX DESIGN: Pirmaut
    JUKEBOX LOGIC: ShadowriverUB
    JAPAN COMMUNITY SUPPORT: oya_710
    INTRO DESIGN: rialrees
    INTRO SONG: Some weirdy dude, *shrug*

FEATURING SONGS BY:

Buddydestruction
    chatchito
    chucky789
    comishguy67
    Crash-39
    Festerd_Jester
    flippy3007
    Headman1000
    Hikoosen
    In_Reality
    jarreguin001
    Juhani100
    MastaBlastya
    Meansr
    nk827
    Nukezukelife
    pirmaut
    Taxok20
    weirdybeardy
    yomi-yomi

Stop scratching your sackbutts and go there now! Christmas has come early.

</hyperbole> Whew!

http://lbp.me/v/g04ght
    Last edited by weirdybeardy; 12-12-2012 at 06:26 PM.
    Three things to remember about weirdybeardy:

1) weirdybeardy's LBP levels are guaranteed more fun than having a migraine.
    2) weirdybeardy is allergic to platinum trophies.
    3) weirdybeardy does not make a habit of referring to himself in the third person.

spread it on what? o.O

i'm gonna need some prior approval of that.. >.>
    -----------------------------------------------------

----------------- Costume Creator ---------------

3. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Kartavitalicious! Night Angel's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 844
    Overall activity: 41.0%

PSN
    NightAngel321
    Blog Entries

I like music

I will selfishly enjoy these treats.

"Staring at Craftworld and creating unfinished levels since 2008."
    ★| The Space Temples Saga (Vita) | ★Journey of the Cosmos★ |★

DD thinks I'm AWESOME :) Lady_Luck__777's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 1,259
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Lady_Luck__777
    Blog Entries

Moved to Level Showcase

Published LBP2 Levels:The Midnight Journey , County Fun Fair
    Published LBP1 Levels: Aquarium Adventure, Temple Of The Dragons, Shapes, The Goodies Store
    Aquarium Adventure Video (Thx Sackboy223): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bho5KKC8w4

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.
    The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

6. Thanks!

Very excited about this. Queued!

Pocket Moon Podcast: PAX Prime 2013 Special Episode on
    Soundcloud : iTunes : Direct Download : RSS Feed
    Follow me on Twitter @tross13

Xenomooch and Space Corps: ReVITAlized, now playing on a Vita near you.

My PSP Levels
    The Space Corps Series -- The Star Bores Saga -- The Interwebs

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewCurmudgeon Extraordinaire biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,367
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

played this a little bit ago and really enjoyed it. That intro was out of site! sight? oh well. The jukebox design is cool as well and of course all of the tunes rocked it. I said this ingame but will here as well. The lack of instructions bothered me. I didn't know what button did what and the camera is too far back from the jukebox to read anything. Now maybe that's my smaller TV, 32", but I still think a camera zoom/angle option would be good. But, that aside, it's really good ya'll.

---------

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop

9. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Point & Click Printzess rialrees's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,067
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points Created Blog entry
    PSN
    rialrees
    Blog Entries

Thanks bio! I can pop on to update later today. Maybe if the camera zoomed in after the initial boot up sequence? Not like all that stuff needs to be on camera all that time anyway! Then it can focus on the screen and move indicators etc.

I am very pleased to be a part of this great project.
    Congratulations to all the great creators involved and to all the Lbp musicians who have helped to make this possible.
    I hope that many people will be happy to use these great free songs for their upcoming and future Own xmas levels.
    This was Really a great personal experience and it was very funny to work with you guys.
    A big xmas present from the community for the community.
    MY LBP2 LEVELS:

-Void Spectrum
    -Hyper Hexagon
    -Vector Storm (3d Perspective Shooter)
    -Icarus Type Alpha (The real Side Shooter)
    -Shadows of Salem Part.1 (Rise of the Witches)
    -Shadows of Salem Part.2 (The Cauldron)
    -Synchronicity
    -The Holy Alliance:Wrath of the creators (Prologue)

Quote Originally Posted by biorogue View Post
    played this a little bit ago and really enjoyed it. That intro was out of site! sight? oh well. The jukebox design is cool as well and of course all of the tunes rocked it. I said this ingame but will here as well. The lack of instructions bothered me. I didn't know what button did what and the camera is too far back from the jukebox to read anything. Now maybe that's my smaller TV, 32", but I still think a camera zoom/angle option would be good. But, that aside, it's really good ya'll.

Thanks Bio.
    Good Suggestions.
    Actually there are Already the instructions. if the player does not press any button,after one minut starts a screen saver with all the info of the level.
    Actually it would be useful explain about it at least in the level text Description.
    For the Zoom Camera,Good and useful idea! I m sure it will be implemented in the next updates too.
    MY LBP2 LEVELS:

-Void Spectrum
    -Hyper Hexagon
    -Vector Storm (3d Perspective Shooter)
    -Icarus Type Alpha (The real Side Shooter)
    -Shadows of Salem Part.1 (Rise of the Witches)
    -Shadows of Salem Part.2 (The Cauldron)
    -Synchronicity
    -The Holy Alliance:Wrath of the creators (Prologue)

I also saw Chucky789's name on the jarreguin001 songs, I assume they collaborated but he's not in the list above? I loved those songs!

14. Thanks!

This was wonderful! I chose a couple of songs to keep, though I'd probably never use them.
    The intro was terrific as was the jukebox, well done to all those who made the level look just as good as the music sounded.
    I'm tempted to boot up this level on christmas day for background music. But at the very least I've hearted it so I can come back later

The only downside was that there was no Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, unless I missed it. Love that song.

LBP2 Levels
    /-/ NEW >>>Valley Folds<<< NEW /-/
    /-/ Spyro the Dragon - Castle Heights /-/

LBPVita Levels
    /-/ Space Blade /-/
    /-/ A Vita Christmas Countdown (Project) /-/

16. Thanks!

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    weirdybeardy

I would like to go on record to apologise for my lack of organisation during the process of creating this Xmas music giveaway. At various times I was absent, unspecific about details, and giving out contradictory information about when the music sequencers should be submitted for the level. I did my best to get the project off the ground, but without the help of ShadowriverUB, pirmaut, oya_710 and rialrees nothing you see here would've been finished.

In particular I'd like to say sorry to:

comishguy67, whose name I somehow managed to overlook when hurriedly typing out this forum thread opener. This has now been rectified. He contributed some great Xmas music and happens to be one of the composers I respect the most in LBP, as well as having an extensive collection on LittleBigAudio. He messaged me via PSN indicating that he couldn't help but take offence after noticing his name appeared to be the only one missing from the contributors' list. comish's input was valuable during the discussions of how we should include the music in the finished gallery.

Buddydestruction, nk827 and Arexion, all of whom submitted music after our arbitrarily-decided deadline, which we were then unable to feature in our first release. Hopefully the option remains open to include Xmas music at a later date, but with the nature of Xmas I can't help but feel as though it might be too late before we can do anything.

I feel responsible for accidentally rubbing people up the wrong way; people whose creative skills in LBP I massively respect. At various times I had shared one deadline but failed to update everyone with an amended, sooner deadline. This happened more than once, and was my fault. While nk827 and Buddydestruction in particular do feature in this release in a fashion, Arexion was especially eager to create some music for this, and due to my fluff-up, missed the opportunity. nk and Arex are two good musical friends in LittleBigPlanet; I don't know Buddy quite so well but his recently MM-Picked music gallery is fantastic, and I can't recommend it highly enough.

This was the first time I've been involved in gathering music like this over such a relatively short space of time (unlike my earlier mega-collaboration project). I was making it up as I went along for the most part, and what I did manage to do, I did so pretty badly. I wanted to post on the forums that I was, at the least, aware of how much of a scatterbrain I am and should stick to what I'm good at in future...

Sorry guys.

Much respect to all, and many thanks again to all concerned with this release.
    Three things to remember about weirdybeardy:

1) weirdybeardy's LBP levels are guaranteed more fun than having a migraine.
    2) weirdybeardy is allergic to platinum trophies.
    3) weirdybeardy does not make a habit of referring to himself in the third person.

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Point & Click Printzess rialrees's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,067
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points Created Blog entry
    PSN
    rialrees
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't be quite so hard on yourself, weirdy, we've all been a little scatterbrained over the past few weeks!

That being said, I do feel awful about those who weren't aware of the change in deadline. I hope that we can work something out to make it up to them!

19. Thanks!

Default Qest-ee-on

No problem, Weirdy! Everyone will be able to catch ALL of my Christmas-y tunes in Ucroburst's upcoming level! But there is something I'm curious about: "Gift" was the first song I submitted, yet I didn't see it in the level. I'm not dissapointed at all, as I said: everyone will be able to catch all my Christmas-y tunes in Ucroburst's upcoming level, I'm just curious.

^ My best original songs here! ^

21. Thanks!

Doodler extraordianaire Skalio-'s Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    skalio-

agh gosh darn it, another community music project i have missed out on >
    i need to be more thorough on these forums methinks.

meanwhile, queued!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast