BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Thread: Odd Mansion

TheOfficialKing

Default Odd Mansion

2012-12-15-111643.jpg
    Hello,I'm new to this... it's simply my first LBPV level,still have some tweaking to do for multiplayer,but it's overally completed.
    LBP Me link: http://vita.lbp.me/v/es5jm
    Last edited by TheOfficialKing; 12-15-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Queued!
    I'll try to give a review, but I'm not good on this. =P
    I'm not good with english too...

I am very curious about! Queued!

I played this level when it was first uploaded. (I was number #1 in the score board and the only one )
    I love that you can use the vita web browser while playing a game. I build my queue through vita.lbp.me then switch over to LBPV.
    Feed-back:
    Moar check points please.

TheOfficialKing

Found new gameplay ideas,this level definetly won't be my last one on vita.Expect the other level to be waaay different from what you might think I'd go with.
    Last edited by TheOfficialKing; 12-18-2012 at 11:02 PM.

Its a fun platformer.. no doubt... i dont have much to complain about... just the fact that it could have needed more checkpoints... i thought that was a bit unfair.... since i had to replay some parts for 2-3 times... which is just unnecessary... best example for this would be, where u make this bigger jump, from the jumppads where u placed the lights on... right before that would be a good spot for another checkpoint.

In the middle of playing a friend joined me and we like to kill eachother lol... so we got set back alot... thats when i realized even more that the distance between 2 checkpoints is too much. For example: She killed me off with those touch spike things u have to pull up, in the second i went in there, she smashed me haha.... than she continued, did the jump and got killed by this platform u have to stand on and pull up, but if u do it too fast, u get squashed... so we got set back.... too far.

Nice Level tho. Was fun. Got a good score too. ^^

Almost 50 plays, thanks guys.But I'm definetly moving on to creating on PS3 again.
    Yeah, well... have fun.

Collected Gems of LBPV:
    Gems 1 Gems 2 Gems 3 Gems 4

TheOfficialKing

Thanks for feedback, I'll fix it whenever I have time(really busy) and just as mentioned, multiplayer isn't recommended yet.

EDIT:

I finally updated it.(there is no fix for multiplayer, lag brakes level easily)
    Last edited by Lady_Luck__777; 12-16-2012 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Double post- Please use edit

Nice level! It's very well crafted! I have not encountered any particular problems. Maybe it's just a little ... classic! Well, classic but done as it should be! I liked!

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 366
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nysudyrgh
    Blog Entries

'Grats on your spotty King! xD
    Queue'd your level up and will play soon!

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|[PLCC5] The Sketchlands *Spotlighted*|Tumblewood Cliffs (Coming Late)|BOMBS AWAY!(Coming Soon)

TheOfficialKing

...Euh thanks, but I'm not sure I know what you're talking about.

7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nysudyrgh
    Blog Entries

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|[PLCC5] The Sketchlands *Spotlighted*|Tumblewood Cliffs (Coming Late)|BOMBS AWAY!(Coming Soon)

TheOfficialKing

Oh,lol I didn't notice until now.I'm really surprised that it had the potential to be spotlighted,it wasn't much (didn't even use 15% of the thermo).

PSN
    nysudyrgh
    Blog Entries

Well the spotlighters didn't think so then.

Levels PSP:

Levels PSVITA:

Played it. I enjoyed it. died often enough to feel i was rushing through wrecklessly (which always happens whenever I meet a touchscreen part) and felt sufficiently challenged without wondering if a bit is near-impossible.

only feedback I can give is whilst your puzzles are all fitted together quite nicely, there's not a whole lot of decoration. if you've got spare thermometer, try adding some random moving parts, or light changes etc.

but yeah, a good level
    Frosty Greenacre,

Builder, Creator, Player, Completionist.

www.enlightenedware.com

TheOfficialKing

Yeah I do have a lot of free space left ,but not every decoration fit in that level sadly. I know it feels empty,but I guess it's better than randomly displaying decorations and materials all over the place...