BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default *new* Battle Arena -- the Battle Depot

The Little Big Depot parking lot layout lended itself perfectly to a battle arena track, with a few modifications. Added an intersection to the middle with working stoplights, and after deleting the interior of the store the budget allowed me a background, music, and most importantly the budget for some intricate custom weapons. They are as follows :

the Chainsaw Leader Seeker -- ( blue leader seeker )

the Circular Saw Seeker --( red battle seeker )

Gas Can Bomb -- ( aoe lob bomb )

Paint Cans -- ( triple mine ) ( splatter paint and spins out your opponents )

3 Crescent Wrench -- ( spinning green straight shots )

D Battery -- ( transform and shoot electricity every second )

Chainsaw Kart -- ( Transform into an electricified chainsaw )

There's also a cutscene halfway through the battle where some bad weather moves in and some lightning bolts change a lot of what's happening around you.

( I won't ruin the surprise but it has something to do with )

Hope you enjoy battling it out with your friends, strangers, and maybe even some sackbots at the Battle Depot. Speaking of battlebots, there's 2 versions published one with sackbots and one without that takes at least two human players to begin battling :
    Battle Depot ( sackbots )
    Battle Depot ( players )

See you in LBPK,
    Puppethand666

P.s. -- thanks to theAdipose for his brilliant explanation and tutorial on cutscenes, movie spawn points, etc. some of which made it into the battle arena and track

P.s.s. - just re-published the Little Big Depot race track to add the custom weapons, HUD arrow indicators, a lot of invisible fence, and overhauled most aspects of the track. Wasn't happy with my first track so it had to be re-visited hope you do the same.
    Last edited by Puppethand666; 01-02-2013 at 07:04 PM.

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew fireblitz95's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    fireblitz95
    Blog Entries

Nice, got it queued.

"Stay positive, have fun, and enjoy yourself.
    Together, as a community, we will reach our goals."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also follow me on Twitter, @fireblitz95

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew LBPC Spotlight Crew WESFUN's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 223
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    WESFUN
    Blog Entries

looks wonderful qued

I HAS COOKIES!!!

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 839
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Recommendation Second Class 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    TheAdipose
    Blog Entries

cutscene midbattle was cool! I assume you 'turned all the karts off + timer' then ran a sequencer? That opens up some nice possiblilities for races as well. decent arena too, nice open area to blast away.

Yeah, ran a sequencer with a transmitter labeled "disable" , used a battery set at 10% hooked up to the brakes on a controllinator to stop the cart and hooked all the other buttons ( square, triangle, R2, etc ) up to the horn, LOL. set the sackbots to Stop Idle on a brain tweaker as well. The only thing i didn't do that I probably shuld of is made everyone invincible, but that would have swapped out the weapon you currently have, or i just didn't put enough time into trying to. It's a rare occasion but if a seeking weapon is fired then the cutscene you could get hit while the scene is playing. the forklifts were tricky too as you can't use an emitter so i had to destroy the forklift from the cutscene and I had two on pathways motors hooked up to a piston that kept them under the arena until the end of the cutscene, then a transmitter sent a signal to an input selector to keep them on permanently after the cutscene. Lots of fun.

C ya in game,
    Puppethand666

jkool

Queued & ready to race! Ill run it & review it soon!