BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

CourtingGloves

Default Uploaded Pictures in Story Levels

Does everyone see the same ones, or are the displays somewhat biased for each person? Because I keep seeing pictures with me in them, and I'm wondering if everyone sees them. Also, how are the same people getting three or more pictures of them to be displayed at once?

I honestly have no idea, I think it's just one of those things, where you have no control over it.

I've never really looked at the pictures, to be honest with you.
    Clara: "How did we get here?!"
    The Doctor: "I already told you, it's the ship! It's all very sciencey!"

"I'm the Doctor, I'm an alien from outer space, I'm a thousand years old, I've got two hearts and I can't fly a plane! Can you?!"

It's all very sciencey.

DAT USERTITLE FINALLYYYYY Woutery's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 672
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Woutery

I saw a bunch of pictures of cats at one level...
    [FONT=Arial]-PSP Levels-
    Patchin' Yo Patchwork ~ Basicus ~ Cow Land ~ The White Den ~ Iced Memory ~ Iced Recovery
    -Vita Levels-
    Woutery's Factory ~ The Mysterious Forest ~ Wouter's Music ~ Wouter's Music Compact ~ Purple Platformer ~ Red Racer ~ Wouter's Music Super Compact ~ Jingle Bombs ~ Scary Platformer ~ Salad Bowl
    -LBP2 Levels-
    Wouter's Music ~ The Night ~ Some 8 Bit Music Teaser

Yeah it would be nice to hear an official answer about this. I assumed everyone saw the same pictures, it just makes the most sense.

I think it shows recent ones, so if you saw yours it was because you recently uploaded? IDK.