BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Thread: Climbing

Default Climbing

Is there anyway or a good read to read lol that maybe explains on how to make a vine,ladder, thats u can climb any advice would be appreciated greatly

im also wondering if u can attach a emitter to something that when it falls it emits material
    Last edited by TulsaTom; 01-20-2013 at 04:10 AM.

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 614
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    gamerguy5432
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaTom View Post
    Is there anyway or a good read to read lol that maybe explains on how to make a vine,ladder, thats u can climb any advice would be appreciated greatly
    You could place a grab switch on the vine or ladder and have it pull you up when you grab it. Thats all I can think of right now. I absolutely suck at logic, so Im sure theres better ways.

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaTom
    im also wondering if u can attach a emitter to something that when it falls it emits material
    I think you can do this with a key switch, where it falls past something with the key switch on it which activates the emitter, if this is what youre asking.

"If you always settle for second, you'll never settle for first." -Anonymous

You could watch comphermc's amazing tutorials on YouTube.

Unless you want to avoid using sackbots, I think it's pretty much impossible, I'm afraid.
    Clara: "How did we get here?!"
    The Doctor: "I already told you, it's the ship! It's all very sciencey!"

"I'm the Doctor, I'm an alien from outer space, I'm a thousand years old, I've got two hearts and I can't fly a plane! Can you?!"

It's all very sciencey.

figured it out! just made a long vine looking thing and then had it to appear where i wanted it to by use of a sensor and had all its gravity tweaked so it stayed once it appered and then when the player grabs it it activates a mover which pulls him up thanks for your alls inpt

EDIT:

this works like a charm if anyone was intersted in a vine type of lift :P
    Last edited by Lady_Luck__777; 01-31-2013 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Double post- Please use edit