Feedback for Feedback is a system that helps creators improve their skills by offering to trade feedback with others. This system is optional; you do not have to participate. Also, Feedback For Feedback works back-and-forth between both the Level Showcase and Object Showcase. You may specify a level under an object's F4F, and vice versa.
I'm interested in trading feedback with players of my level!
- To opt in, click the "New F4F Level" button in the Level Showcase.
- If you opt in, you should specify how many F4F's you're willing to do. If you do not, it will be assumed that you have no limit.
- Once someone leaves feedback, they will specify which level they'd like feedback for. Play the level, navigate to that level's thread in the Showcase, and leave feedback in their thread.
I just want to leave feedback on my own terms!
- If you would just like to leave feedback on existing levels, just navigate to a thread with the "F4F:" prefix, play the level, and leave feedback.
- Feedback should be constructive. Creators are looking to improve their skills, so leave feedback that will help them grow as a Creator. This means being thorough - leaving one or two sentences won't cut it in most cases.
- A thread must exist for your level in order to receive feedback, whether or not you opted into F4F for yourself. This is to ensure all of your feedback is directed into the appropriate thread.
- Include a link to the level you want feedback for. You can either include a link in every feedback post you leave, or, like many members do, you can add the link in your signature in some fashion. Look around at posts in the Level Showcase for examples if you aren't sure how to set it up for yourself.
Reporting F4F Abusers
Obviously, the staff cannot possibly check every user to ensure Feedback is being traded fairly. We need a heads-up! If you feel you've been cheated, be sure to go through these directions step-by-step and we'll help you get it solved.
- Wait a few days. There's a whole multitude of things that could prevent someone from leaving feedback, such as real life issues or simple forgetfulness. Give them some time to solve it on their own.
- PM the user. Send a friendly reminder to the user who owes you feedback. Sometimes people forget, and a simple reminder will fix everything. Be sure to wait 2-3 days for a reply, as many users do not sign on daily.
- Check when they last logged in. If they have logged in since you sent the PM, continue on to Step 4. If not, give them some time. Like I mentioned before, many users do not sign in regularly, so they may not have even read your PM yet.
- PM a staff member. If you've followed Steps 1-3 and you haven't resolved the issue, send one of us a PM. Be sure to include a link to the thread in which you left feedback. We'll attempt to get in contact with the user and proceed from there.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Feedback For Feedback
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- San Diego
- Blog Entries
Feedback For Feedback
Last edited by ConfusedCartman; 05-28-2010 at 12:46 AM.Twitter: @michaelbuffaloe
I'm the Community Coordinator for LittleBigPlanet Karting, so feel free to direct any Karting related questions to me :) If you need assistance with something LBPCentral-related, shoot a PM to Taffey, LBPCentral's current head honcho and overall awesome dude!
49er Nation, agrx, ALS_TheGamer, azngeoffdog,
BabyDoll1970•, bigl0uc0ntra, bob is named bob, Brixx101, chinook3, danny41445, Darkrougenin, DaSpoony, Deezley, Dfw86, Djibees, Doooomguy, Dorine_Marco, Dragonvarsity, Drakora, DrPepper96, dr_underwear, flamingemu, Foxdie, Frankehh, FreeAim, GeminiEos, General_Ownage, getyourwings5, GreatWhite000, Hadj19, harbingernaut, HEADSTAR, heronemis, hershymalcovitch, iArekusu, iiavalancheii, IStwisted, jalr2d2, Jaslow, KnukeShift, Lady_Luck__777, Lakera-13, Marauder47, melomaniac, mr moneypenny, mr Radical 5601•, MSTER232, noddle111, Nosebleed, nysudyrgh, oliox, omarfiire00, Pete1991, pivottt, Prince Pixelton, RCIX, Redstar18, Robo4900, sam2hip, Shifty Geezer, shortcaque, snowstorm32, SolidNInja2020, srgt_poptart, Super_Dork_42, Swedcore, TheLawnStink, Tinochka, TnTyson, tomodon246, TonyPalazzo, Troll_sb, vegetaalex66, ViniciusBR11, Vital_Synyst3r, Wayward, wheelbbase911, Xario, xiSiCx, xtremesackboy, xxMATEOSxx, YEAH_NAH