BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default why i love lbp ps vita

well i love it because it has touchable material and touch features. i love it because i find it easier to create things. also its ps vita so it feels newer and better!
    Last edited by burgerstupr; 04-07-2013 at 07:43 AM. Reason: people said stuff

Imagination Unlimited Lady_Luck__777's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Lady_Luck__777
    Blog Entries

Moved [LBPV] Everything Else

Published LBP2 Levels:The Midnight Journey , County Fun Fair
    Published LBP1 Levels: Aquarium Adventure, Temple Of The Dragons, Shapes, The Goodies Store
    Aquarium Adventure Video (Thx Sackboy223): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bho5KKC8w4

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.
    The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 251
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

umm, ok. good to know. I think this type of thing is best suited for a blog, no? That or pose it as a question. Like say, I like the Vita because of this, what are some of the reasons you like LBP on Vita?

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by biorogue View Post
    umm, ok. good to know. I think this type of thing is best suited for a blog, no? That or pose it as a question. Like say, I like the Vita because of this, what are some of the reasons you like LBP on Vita?
    True, but he actually posted it in the intro forum so LL moved it here.

Here... let me try.

I love my vita because it is a fun portable fix for LBP in both playing and create. I loved the additional tools and such.

What are some of your favorite things about the Vita and LBPv?
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

I love that it only takes me a few seconds to be in the game again, creating.

Collected Gems of LBPV:
    Gems 1 Gems 2 Gems 3 Gems 4

Now with 100% less anime! L1N3R1D3R's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,019
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 3 months registered
    PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

I love all the options they added that LBP2 doesn't have not relating to touch (static/dynamic, dephysicalizer, memorizer, etc.). I also like how it's LBP2, but better and portable.

I like it, because I always have it with me and because it has more options than LBP2 has in create mode.
    You don't have to be online when creating your level and you can download levels from community to play offline.

megaplanet60

I think it looks amazing as the online mode is great. I love how you can play it anywhere u want not just in your home!

I like that LBP Vita doesn't have any community levels or content from LBP 1 and 2. I only liked the costumes anyway. I also like that the Cool Levels page rarely gets updated. I don't even have to heart anything because it will be there tomorrow, and the day after that, and so on. I really like the short story and the unfair challenging minigames. My favorite thing about LBP Vita is how much the game drains your battery. My PS Vita looks so cool plugged in to the charger all the time.

10. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Chdonga View Post
    I like that LBP Vita doesn't have any community levels or content from LBP 1 and 2. I only liked the costumes anyway. I also like that the Cool Levels page rarely gets updated. I don't even have to heart anything because it will be there tomorrow, and the day after that, and so on. I really like the short story and the unfair challenging minigames. My favorite thing about LBP Vita is how much the game drains your battery. My PS Vita looks so cool plugged in to the charger all the time.
    So much benefits, you must be dying of happiness.

12. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by burgerstupr View Post
    i love it because i find it easier to create things. also its ps vita so it feels newer and better!
    I agree with it being easier. I find it easier to create cool looking landscapes just by moving your finger in a zig zag to make wacky looking trees in seconds. I dont however agree with "feels newer and better" because of a new console.

Story has much more depth. It remains friendly and fun while also having a "spooky" feel to it. Touch controls are something that feels like it belongs on a lbp game. Accessability is awesome, while watching tv, I'll download queued levels so I can play them on the road.
    Out of all the good things to be said about LBPvita, My favorite is the community. The community is amazing. So many amazing levels, and not enough time to play them. Platformers, Survival challenges, apps, mini-games, Arcade games, etc. are all out there to explore.

I like playing LBP on Vita because I can take it with me anywhere in the universe.

Need help with any costumes? Send me a comment on my profile!

http://lbp.me/u/amoney1999
    http://vita.lbp.me/u/amoney1999
    https://karting.lbp.me/me

ok tnx u al 4 dat also play my tower climbing level

EDIT:

use touch to scroll down u popit
    Last edited by Lady_Luck__777; 05-01-2013 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Double post- Please use edit