BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default But embarrassed to say it but..

I'm stuck after playing for about 10 minutes. I haven't played this game in a few years and decided I wanted the items on my new profile.

I just finished the level "First steps" and now I have no clue what to do. I've aced the level, got all prize bubbles, and searched for a good 20 minutes for a key, but the next level just stays locked. So how exactly am I supposed to unlock the next level? Thanks.

Edit: Okay, we'll apparently I had to quit the game and reload it for the level to unlock itself. Odd game design is odd.
    Last edited by Foxdie; 05-15-2013 at 02:07 PM.
    "Bangarang."
    PSN: ihateyou11

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 366
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nysudyrgh
    Blog Entries

Eh? That has to be a bug, normally the game unlocks the level the moment you just finish the previous one. Acing and collecting everything isn't even required. :o

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|[PLCC5] The Sketchlands *Spotlighted*|Tumblewood Cliffs (Coming Late)|BOMBS AWAY!(Coming Soon)

3. Thanks!

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 362
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Mymagic1212

Strange... you should of got the level in an instant, i've never heard of such a glitch... you missed Steven Fry's silly commentary as well? How odd.

Well, at least it's working now, yes?