BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default E3 LBP Video Embedded in post

Here it is guys and gals. Right on the forums in streaming form. This really shows off amazing design possibilities with this game.

LBP

thnx for the vid!the game still looks amazing

I like the fish XD

I seen this vid at lest 6 times now and still not tired of it.

I never thought about makeing weeled veicales ^^

lol ive seen it 4 times and im bout to see it 5 because ima show my mom

Quote Originally Posted by ReignOfDeath View Post
    lol ive seen it 4 times and im bout to see it 5 because ima show my mom
    oh?

"MOM SEEE I WANT THIS GAME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?" is that what you are up too? lol

lol no, i just wanted to show her that it can be family too, kuz me and her had a huge arguement bout the ps3 shouldnt be bought because its only of use to boys like me and theres no "family" time that can happen on it, so i am gonna show her this and eyetoy to prover her wrong and gta 4 lmao

lol there will be oher famly games on there. if japan sends us summer vacation 3 you can play that with her xd creapy as the game is

never heard of that game b4 can you post some links plz

Did anyone else notice that they only put the wheels on the tank on one side???

never noticed but its based on physics so im guessin that if you really try that it will work

The part right after the fish looks really interesting, with the green background spinning thing.

I'm really liking what I'm seeing. The customization in this game is going to be mind blowing!

The tank part was so cool, I wonder if you can put the jet packs on the tanks and activate them to move by themselves =)
    Upcoming games I'm looking foward to: !Starcraft 2!,!!Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!, FFXIII, FF vs. XIII, !LittleBigPlanet!, ***Possible FFVII remake***

!Sephiroth Owns all! >=)

FFVII Crisis Core, "Men who shed tears for their own fate, and for their friends."

thaats an awesome idea, imagine try a skydiving levl wit jet paaksv

lol that'd be so cool =)
    Upcoming games I'm looking foward to: !Starcraft 2!,!!Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core!!, FFXIII, FF vs. XIII, !LittleBigPlanet!, ***Possible FFVII remake***

!Sephiroth Owns all! >=)

FFVII Crisis Core, "Men who shed tears for their own fate, and for their friends."

Quote Originally Posted by De3NJ View Post
    lol that'd be so cool =)
    way cool! lol

neither can i

I think perchance, that this is one of the greatest games that will ever come out. Mark my words.
    It's going to be on the cover of every gaming magazine and probably some other ones too! (Like fashion and maybe LEGO!)