BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Threaded View

ITS ALIIIIIIIIIIVE! Burnvictim42's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 738
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Burnvictim42
    Blog Entries

Default F4F - Feedback for FREE!

I don't have any levels of myself in LBP2, which makes it hard to participate in F4F... so I do my own version of F4F, Feedback for Free!

I'm always on the lookout for fun levels to play in LBP2, and finding them on my own can be a bit of a pain, so I tend to just let creators show me what levels I should play. Just post a link to your level in this thread, and I'll send feedback your way ASAP. (typically w/in a week)

If you post a link to your level/level thread in this thread I will...

-Play the level (duh )
    -Post feedback in (and bump) your level thread in the showcase
    -Maintain a link to that thread in this thread (to show what feedback I leave, and possibly funnel people to your level as well)

If you don't have a thread/you want feedback on a non public level, I'll gladly PM you my thoughts instead.

Just a heads up: I do not own a Vita or PS Move, and so cannot review levels that make use of these. I look forward to playing your levels, who wants some feedback for free?

Last edited by Burnvictim42; 08-06-2013 at 03:23 AM. Reason: updating level list