BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Ok, as you have all noticed time is up... any future bug fixes must be approved by us before you publish them or you risk being disqualified.

Thank you for entering, hope you had fun building and we'll try to get the results to you as soon as possible.

2. Thanks!

What are u thinking about the results?
    Already there is a notion of when the results come out?
    We are anxious

Sorry for bad english xD

I am thinking I should not have so many fish sticks the night of the deadline... I am also thinking eating beans two days in a row afterward was also a bad idea. As for the contest, I just hope results will be online soon, or at the very least the judging phase will be over soon, I have a few more non-essential tweaks I want to work in.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 954
    Overall activity: 14.0%

PSN
    julesyjules

Good luck to anyone who entered this, it was a tricky theme (I've done a similar thing in one of mine and had many a head-scratching moment in create), so if you managed to get a level in on time and working, you did good! Played a few, and they've all been interesting in their own way.

Creature4244

Hey guys I'm new to LBPcentral sry if this question sounds stupid but has the contest already went by I'm new to LBPcentral

Quote Originally Posted by Creature4244 View Post
    Hey guys I'm new to LBPcentral sry if this question sounds stupid but has the contest already went by I'm new to LBPcentral
    Yes, the deadline has passed.

In the meantime you should go make a welcome post on the introduce yourself board, have a glance at the site rules and then generally get stuck into the site.

They'll be plenty of chances to enter contests later, either hosted by us or through other sites who advertise here.

8. Thanks!

There are a few entries. But most of them are amazing.
    They all have chances. Good luck to everyone who entered it

10. Thanks!

Default I need Help.

Soooo... A few Questions! - Can it be a 2 player cooperative level? - How Can You locate Other Entries?- I need help creating this Jungle 2player coop. I mean like with the design and logic.. I'm also quite good at logic. Read my Psn.

<---------------
    Last edited by PCStoryMode; 08-07-2013 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PCStoryMode View Post
    Soooo... A few Questions! - Can it be a 2 player cooperative level? - How Can You locate Other Entries?- I need help creating this Jungle 2player coop. I mean like with the design and logic.. I'm also quite good at logic. Read my Psn.

<---------------
    Sorry, the contest has finished and we're just finishing up judging. Check back in the future for other contests though.

If you want to play any of the entries however: http://lbp.me/search?q=lbpc11

Sorry ignore this post.

(I thought our level wasn't showing up in the search results so I was worried for a minute)
    Last edited by dragonboy269; 08-07-2013 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonboy269 View Post
    Umm none of the judges played our level and it didn't show up on that link you posted...

http://lbp.me/v/mth82d
    Check your level's recent activity... I can see all the judges names listed there starting from 9 days ago.

Sorry I just noticed that too. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dav1d0 View Post
    Sorry, the contest has finished and we're just finishing up judging.
    I had requested to fix my level for a few minor glitches and I have been unable to have access to my PS3 since I got approval, but I'll be able to have it finished very soon. This was just a reminder so that the Contest Crew could know that I had yet to republish after getting approval!

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew shropshirelass's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    shropshire-lass

No, we have two rounds of judging. Some of the judges play all the levels and come up with a short list of finalists. Then all the judges (including any judges from outside the Crew) play all of the levels on that list. In this contest, each level will have been played by at least 4 of the judges.

We are nearly finished with the judging and voting so the results should be out "soon". ;)

19. Thanks!

Shropshirelass, You said that each level will have been played by at least 4 of the judges. But mine has only been played by one and you said that you have nearly finished with judging.

My LBPC11 Entry

http://lbp.me/v/mr6xg4

Quote Originally Posted by TAYLORJ1 View Post
    Shropshirelass, You said that each level will have been played by at least 4 of the judges. But mine has only been played by one and you said that you have nearly finished with judging.

My LBPC11 Entry

http://lbp.me/v/mr6xg4
    I see three of the four members of the contest crew (consider that their PSN display names are not the same as that of their LBPCentral.com forum usernames). Also consider, she said there may be judges that are not part of the regular contest crew.

Let it happen naturally xD
    They know what they are doing

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11