BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

xRare-DerP

Default Please try my first level!

my first level... Laser hockey... needs plays... i want to get a whole bunch of plays or hearts or rates and really want to get on the cool pages... please try it out and tell me what to change, what should stay and help me get an mm pick! thanks.

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 1,031
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

Hi there! Welcome to LBPC. You should read through this, Level Showcase Guide, it will help you get your thread noticed more.

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop

Thumbs up

Hey guy, do not rush, all in due time. Rest assured that you will have my played and I hope you get many more.
    Last edited by TYeeN; 06-19-2013 at 03:58 AM.

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Sandro8708
    Blog Entries

Its not important to have a lvl on the cool page.

German Community Moderator avundcv's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 946
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    AVundCV
    Blog Entries

Hi,

Welcome to LBPC.
    As biorogue wrote, you'll have more success, if you read and follow the guide he linked.
    Most players are a little bit lazy and don't want to search for a level. So adding a level link for example is very important.
    Here is yours http://lbp.me/v/k2ch5x

Good luck on your mission to get a MM-Pick with your first level
    Last edited by avundcv; 06-19-2013 at 05:40 PM.

xRare-DerP

lol i didnt mean an mm pick on my FIRST level i meant in general :P... and im currently remaking this post... just cant seem to get the images to work

Imagination Unlimited Lady_Luck__777's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Lady_Luck__777
    Blog Entries

Please do not create duplicate threads.
    I moved your info to this thread and posted here because the auto moderation system catches posts with a large amount of links by members with 5 posts or less.

YOUR POST:

Laser hockey

A new air hockey level on LBP2! But a bit more retro. What I am asking of you is to try it out... tell me what to change to make it better... and don't forget that it doesn't hurt my feelings when i get hearted :P Thanks in advance!

Published LBP2 Levels:The Midnight Journey , County Fun Fair
    Published LBP1 Levels: Aquarium Adventure, Temple Of The Dragons, Shapes, The Goodies Store
    Aquarium Adventure Video (Thx Sackboy223): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bho5KKC8w4

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.
    The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

xRare-DerP

WOAH WHAT?!?!? i keep getting a message that the thread is not valid and i have to talk to the administrator...... thanks though

ITS ALIIIIIIIIIIVE! Burnvictim42's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 738
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Burnvictim42
    Blog Entries

The level is fun, but very buggy unfortunately I played it with my brother (breaker of levels, and bringer of doom), and well... he found the bugs

First of all, it looks like stick is censored in your speech bubble. Some things get auto filtered when put online, so you might want to check that it didn't accidentally have a D in it If you want to be really fancy, you can even put in images using code found here: http://wiki.lbpcentral.com/Community:Text_symbols . Additionally, "criticize" is spelled incorrectly.

It took us a while to get to 8 because we kept getting things stuck on other things. The ball got stuck in the paddle, the ball got stuck in the wall, and the paddle got stuck in the wall as well. In order to fix these issues, I recommend placing an invisible layer of some other material in front of your colourful walls and on the paddle backs. That way, you get to keep the style you were shooting for, and hopefully nothing will get stuck on anything else again

Finally, it seems there were some bugs with the scoring system. He won the game (to my disappointment ), but for some reason it gave me the winning score at the end. Additionally, it seems that the balls didn't disappear once they scored a goal, and he was able to knock a ball that had bounced back into my goal again for double points! You may want to make the balls disappear after they score, to prevent that from happening.

BUT! These things didn't stop us from enjoying the level. We had to restart a few times, but we were laughing the whole time, and once we stopped getting stuck, it was a fierce competition to the finish. Thanks for the level