BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Thumbs up The Darkness - PART 2

The Darkness - PART 2
    ========================

NOTE: Before you play this part, make sure you played "The Darkness - PART1". Otherwise it will confuse the story and action experience during the whole story. This story has 4 parts (tetralogy),
    so it require all of them to be played.

DESCRYPTION:
    ....Your adventure continues in the caves of the darkness, but this time it will be worse.
    As deeper you go underground, the more dangerous it gets! Their will be even more obstacles and gaps in this cave!
    But be warned, their is something very evil down there, something big. The question is... what will it be?

Last edited by theGrimm85; 07-16-2013 at 02:28 PM.

2. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 1,031
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

got it in my queue

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop

German Community Moderator avundcv's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 946
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    AVundCV
    Blog Entries

Looking forward to play it - queued

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 39
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Sandro8708
    Blog Entries

The design looks great. Its in my queued

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Hi Grimm,

wow, your level is a fantastic adventure with a wonderfully designed scenery, cool light effects, superb music, great gameplay, to bring it to the point: yay and heart from me!^^ (and its been a good hint, also to play part 1!)
    I can only recommend this level to our community, rather good entertainment!^^

Many greetings, Jürgen^^

7. Thanks!

Aubergine

Looks very nice, I've queued both parts

The Intro was well made. Although I wouldn't recommend it to children (because of the graphic violence). Also the birth part wasn't all that necessary to tell the story. But I liked the world you created and you told the story in a good voice. The actual gamplay-levels surprisingly weren't all that dark (atmospheric - but not frightening). Instead, I felt like being on a Indiana Jones or Tomb Raider adventure. The caves offer some really well-made spots and the gameplay-tasks were surprisingly challenging. (Maybe even a tad too challenging.) But although the second level offered a nice bossfight (a health-bar would have been nice here), I liked the first part better. It was longer, more diversified and thus more interesting. But the story, the gameplay and the art (visually and musically) are well-worth the time and I'm looking forward to your continuation of the story.

German Community Moderator avundcv's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 946
    PSN
    AVundCV
    Blog Entries

It's a great level with a very atmospheric environment and a beautiful scenery.
    For me it could have a little bit more gameplay and it could be longer.
    Anyway. Great level

I am working on a "health bar" for the boss fight.
    Unfortunately, i have no time at the moment, but i promise to all of you it will be added in the next update!

Greetings, Grimm

12. Thanks!

wow, this level looks pretty legit, I'll definitely play this level, you have a lot of spark to be able to make levels for this Community despite the plays they give you, I wish I had your enthusiasm to keep making levels XD but I will try your level, I like story levels, and yours seems like some sort of RPG game, so I'll give it a try.
    A NEW STORY AWAITS THE AWAKENING

RADIANT DAWN

Quote Originally Posted by Caliboy4599 View Post
    I played this awhile ago and just wanna tell everyone it's totally worth it. The amount of effort into this seems over the top and should get more recognition than it has. Great job man.
    http://lbp.me/v/mn2bc9

NEW UPDATE: a health bar for the boss fight has been added!

Greeting from Grimm.

15. Thanks!

Hi everyone! :-)
    Its been a long time since i visited this website, but also played LittleBigPlanet (5 years ago).
    Lots of things have changed in that time, so i decided to move on with more serious stuff.
    From now on am going to try to make games in Unity Engine, but also draw artwork in Adobe Illustrator...ect
    So far, i have made a simple 2D game that is free to play on my website www.thegreencat.x10.mx , also free to play.
    If i get more experience with this kind of stuff, i will try to ReMake my LBP series "TheDarkness" in Unity Engine.

What will happen with my LBP levels i created?
    Well... thy will still be playable on the LBP servers, however, i wont be creating/updating new stuff anymore.
    So to keep this conversation short, am done with LBP and switching over to PC gaming and making content (hopefully professionally) in the future.

Thank you all for playing my levels and leaving a review on this website, i really appreciated that. :-)
    PS: You can always visit my website if your interested how things go along.

Many Greetings from,
    TheGrimm85