BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default I've always been a bit of a critic...

I've always been a bit of a critic. As of right now I've reviewed 1,998 levels in game and am always willing to give your levels a try. Be warned though, I'm known as a critic on the LBP community for a reason. If you've come here expecting to get a "10/10 MM pick!!!" From me, you won't. There are about 5 levels I would ever rate at 10/10. But! If you're interested in getting feedback on the goods and bads of your latest masterpiece, and suggestions on how I think you could improve it, then you've come to the right place.

Simply post a level below or contact me on psn (in the case of levels that aren't completed I can join you in game). I will always write a review with the in game review system with everything I play, but at your request or if I feel it necessary, I will write a more complete review within level comments, profile comments, or a psn message. KEEP IN MIND: This offer is for LittleBIGPlanet 2 only, I do not own LBPK or LBP vita.

I realize there are many similar threads to this already, but I might as well make the offer.
    Last edited by Tynz21; 08-05-2013 at 11:05 PM.

2. Thanks!

Hi der.

Please check out my level; "The Magician's Platformer" and/or "The Forgotten Playground"

I would love to have the honor of being your 2000th review... and I absolutely love your hair. But yea, reviews are nice. You can choose which one you'd like to do- the links are both in my Description. Thanks, dood.
    A computer cannot say if art is amazing or not, only a human can.

You know what the cool cats do? No? They look at Radio447's levels.

The Magician's Platformer
    Forgotten Playground [Beta Stages]
    Da Vinci's Peregrination
    Space Panda's Starship [Soon to be updated]

"Dood" is my thing, dood.

Why can't you leave reviews here?

Anyway, I'd like a review of my movie:

http://lbp.me/v/me118c
    And the world...is electricity! And there's a lot inside of you! And there's a lot inside of me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tynz21 View Post
    I've always been a bit of a critic. As of right now I've reviewed 1,998 levels in game and am always willing to give your levels a try.
    Wow man, nice work!

I would really appreciate someone as experienced as you to review my Zombie Onslaught level. It was a very tedious solo project and I am curious about your opinion of it and if you encounter any glitches. So far all I have received is positive reviews which is all good, but I would like to know more about what I can do better. I believe I have come to the right place, right?

Here is the link to the forum post so you can see what other people have said about it:

Quote Originally Posted by Kalawishis View Post
    Why can't you leave reviews here?
    I prefer in game because I usually do all my forum posting from my phone so typing full reviews on here could get tedious. But if you like I can put it on here, just don't expect it to be terribly well structured.

I used to be a good critic and would constantly leave reviews for levels in-game, but now I'm trying to get my levels criticized by others! Anyways, I'll drop a level by here later when i truly feel that I have created something worthwhile!

Thanks for the review on The Happening World!
    And the world...is electricity! And there's a lot inside of you! And there's a lot inside of me!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalawishis View Post
    Thanks for the review on The Happening World!
    Sure thing, it's what I do

Sounds interesting!
    Would you mind to review my levels aswell?
    It is one story divided over 7 Chapters.
    This is the link to the first one;

http://lbp.me/v/ssweyv

They are all level linked.
    (If you want to review just 1 Chapter, that's fine aswell though)

I'm curious about what bad things you can find in this perfect game I made :P
    Thanks in advance!

I will be glad to give it a try. I'll review it chapter by chapter but I most likely won't play them all at once since I have many other things to play and my own level to work on

12. Thanks!

Junior Sackperson DawnBreaker_23's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 851
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    DawnBreaker_23
    Blog Entries

Mind if I send you a key to my level? It's still in development. Your opinion would be nice so I can make it flawless.

Have at it. Although I currently have about 20 levels in line so...

Hey Tynz21 If you wouldn't mind playing my level. Would love to hear your feedback. Also, I have been meaning to play your new level. Will get on that soon.

http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...64#post1124664

Quote Originally Posted by AlPhAoMeGa81 View Post
    Sounds interesting!
    Would you mind to review my levels aswell?
    It is one story divided over 7 Chapters.
    This is the link to the first one;

http://lbp.me/v/ssweyv

They are all level linked.
    (If you want to review just 1 Chapter, that's fine aswell though)

I'm curious about what bad things you can find in this perfect game I made :P
    Thanks in advance!
    Sorry, for whatever reason I didn't have your levels queued like the others so I forgot to play it. Rest assured I will today.

Quote Originally Posted by Tynz21 View Post
    I've always been a bit of a critic. As of right now I've reviewed 1,998 levels in game and am always willing to give your levels a try. Be warned though, I'm known as a critic on the LBP community for a reason. If you've come here expecting to get a "10/10 MM pick!!!" From me, you won't. There are about 5 levels I would ever rate at 10/10. But! If you're interested in getting feedback on the goods and bads of your latest masterpiece, and suggestions on how I think you could improve it, then you've come to the right place.

Simply post a level below or contact me on psn (in the case of levels that aren't completed I can join you in game). I will always write a review with the in game review system with everything I play, but at your request or if I feel it necessary, I will write a more complete review within level comments, profile comments, or a psn message. KEEP IN MIND: This offer is for LittleBIGPlanet 2 only, I do not own LBPK or LBP vita.

I realize there are many similar threads to this already, but I might as well make the offer.
    Ok, please review my level "Slender Muliplayer" by Jorel41533! (where will I find your review?)
    "Your life is like a bow and arrow. When you are having troubles, you are being drawn back, but that means you will soon be launched further.. so keep aiming and get ready for the ride."

Quote Originally Posted by Jorel41533625 View Post
    Ok, please review my level "Slender Muliplayer" by Jorel41533! (where will I find your review?)
    It'll be a while, I'm unable to get on littlebigplanet for more than a an hour or so a week and I'm quite a bit behind already.

Ok, thanks if you can!
    "Your life is like a bow and arrow. When you are having troubles, you are being drawn back, but that means you will soon be launched further.. so keep aiming and get ready for the ride."