BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jauw View Post
    Steven usually MM Picks the winner of the official contests, such as LBPlanetarium, LBLand, LBNetwork, and LBPCentral
    StevenI didn't pick my contest winning level.

My levels, helpfully categorized for your convenience:
    The Good - The Bad - The Weird - The Frustrating - The Pretty - The Mobile

As with all Mm picks, they are only levels that the developers personally like and winning a contest will not guarantee the level will be picked.

Quote Originally Posted by Dav1d0 View Post
    As with all Mm picks, they are only levels that the developers personally like and winning a contest will not guarantee the level will be picked.
    Indeed. No confusion was intended, as "usually" were presenting both picked and not-picked levels
    Last edited by Jauw; 08-11-2013 at 09:57 PM.
    Alley of Hollows MM Picked!
    Midnight In Paris MM Picked!
    Administrator of TearawayLand
    Adminstrator & Blogger of SackomediaBlog
    LittleBigPlanet Central Contest & Spotlight Crew Member

Oh, I was just making a joke (and also I didn't read carefully enough). :P

From what I recall, competition winners usually don't get picked. There's a chance of it, but it's not and has never been a given.
    Last edited by bonner123; 08-11-2013 at 11:09 PM.

My levels, helpfully categorized for your convenience:
    The Good - The Bad - The Weird - The Frustrating - The Pretty - The Mobile

Steveni has a very limited selection of levels, usually gathered from either the trending levels list on lbp.me the previous day, or stuff published by creators who have already been MM picked. I don't think he even played the AOG winner or the LBPC11 winner.
    Last edited by dragonboy269; 08-12-2013 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonboy269 View Post
    Steveni has a very limited selection of levels, usually gathered from either the trending levels list on lbp.me the previous day, or stuff published by creators who have already been MM picked. I don't think he even played the AOG winner or the LBPC11 winner.
    Steven played the top 3 levels (winner and runner-ups) in LBPC11. I guess he didn't liked the AOG winner then?

Doesn't matter really. MM Picks just simply means: developer's favorite levels

Junior Sackperson peoriaspitfire's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    peoriaspitfire

Quote Originally Posted by Jauw View Post
    Doesn't matter really. MM Picks just simply means: developer's favorite levels
    It's not "developer's" favorite levels, it's just one person's favorite levels..,right? Almost everyone here would have a different take on "MM" or "Team" picks if they had the power to choose. That's an awful lot of stress for one person if you ask me, so why not spread that power around and have multiple people be able to make picks? I vote for the Spotlight team!

Quote Originally Posted by peoriaspitfire View Post
    It's not "developer's" favorite levels, it's just one person's favorite levels..,right? Almost everyone here would have a different take on "MM" or "Team" picks if they had the power to choose. That's an awful lot of stress for one person if you ask me, so why not spread that power around and have multiple people be able to make picks? I vote for the Spotlight team!
    Yeah StevenI is the only person who picks the levels. I just used the word "developer favorites" as it's the description of MM Picks in-game

I haven't told all my congratulations to the contestants! Good job everyone!

About who should or shouldn't MMpick the levels, always remember one thing guys: do not create levels and expect a prize. Create levels because you like it! Recognition can take many forms. A nice comment on one of my level will make my day. A single yay make my day. Sure, a crown would make my day for about a week, but that's it.

Again, congratz to all the contestants!

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewKeyholder of Imagination L-I-M-I's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 854
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points Created Blog entry
    PSN
    L-I-M-I
    Blog Entries

Congrats to arratitia and in regards to comp winners and mmipicks: a comp winner isn't guaranteed a pretty pink ribbon, however though, by being a winner it does help in exposing the level to the pretty pink ribbon pickers. either way I would like to say congrats to arratitia at least 1 more time and the runner ups also definetly deserve a well deserved kudos

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 698
    Overall activity: 0%
    Created Album pictures 100 Experience Points Created Blog entry 7 days registered 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    OcamposMoon
    Blog Entries

Congrats to everyone who joined in the contest! Knew that Singular Duality was a big one though, along with Sack Jones and Spicy.
    My oeuvre:
    Grounds Gates (obsolete, sorry!) | Sanctuarium | Funoranium (locked!) | Brounwhyte Hollow |
    LBN CROWNS: The Christmas Invite | Madam Christmas' Tower of Tallness | Columbarium

Congrats to Aratiatia! Hope another contest comes up soon that i can enter!
    Divine Nature *Spotlighted!* ----------- Stitched Orange 3 (Work In Progress)

Hey everyone, Singular Duality just got MM picked! Woohoo! Totes awesome! With a crown and a oink ribbon I think I've now properly completed lbp. Still got some areas of the level I need to tweak but can't do that until Monday. Fascinating how quickly the "H4H" requests start pouring in.

Quote Originally Posted by aratiatia View Post
    Hey everyone, Singular Duality just got MM picked! Woohoo! Totes awesome! With a crown and a oink ribbon I think I've now properly completed lbp. Still got some areas of the level I need to tweak but can't do that until Monday. Fascinating how quickly the "H4H" requests start pouring in.
    A great congrats to you! You deserved it! Now yopu can go away from LBP and return to the real world!

7 days registered 100 Experience Points Your First Group 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    rltj1863
    Blog Entries

congratulations everyone!!!!

I LBP!

Congratualtions to the winner! But Im puzzled why I didnt even get an Honourable mention. Did I get disqualified or something? And 2nd place did not deserve it in my opinion. But Well done regardless.
    My LBP Profile

Visit LittleBigNetwork.Com!

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 682
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Your First Group 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    theonlybub
    Blog Entries

What is up with all the levels getting locked lately? This is strange. There are so many levels locked in the community that are just astoundingly awesome, but nobody can play them!
    Spoiler Spoiler - Awesome Quotes

---
    Projects: Cooperative Conundrum (A series of Cooperative levels.)
    God Bless America

Huge congratz to the winners and a great 1st place pick, I knew it would win long ago when I first played it, Awsome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2