BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

I'm sure existing players will benefit from HUB as much as new players will.

-hyper

Member of the LBPC Spotlight Crew
    Member of the LBN Picks Team
    Main Co-ordinator for the LittleBigPlanet Mashup
    Co-ordinator for Creation Marathon 3: Re-Created
    Co-host of the LittleBigPlanet Playstation Home Meets
    Co-oridnator of the Christmas Card and Wishlist Projects
    Participant in the first LittleBigPlanet Hunger Games
    Judge for many LBPC Fan-made Community Contests

No new updates :/..Gosh im tired of waiting lol..

Journey Rebirth 2 was included in LBPC Community Spotlight Episode 120 9/13/13

Journey Rebirth 2 was included in LBN PICKS 21 9/22/13

It's probably gonna be a significant disappointment. All this hype and waiting....is it worth it?
    I think they announced it much too early. I really hope LittleBigPlanet HUB isn't the main thing, and that there's some secret unannounced PS4 game that it links up to, like LBP3. I mean, why else would they call it a "hub" ....
    Unless it's some skylanders type thing....ew

Sometimes I feel like not being so polite and want to rage about this game's release. But then I remind myself that we should be thankful games in the LBP franchise are still being made. Even though this is a F2P model with LBP1/2's exact same levels.

Just got to stay calm. I remember when The Walking Dead game came out and it was promised an Episode a month. Had the same feeling as now... Waiting for months on end with no detailed response of why it's being delayed.

It also just frustrates me seeing fellow fans just as aggravated. Let's hope this doesn't become a 'The Last Guardian'.

Formerly LBPfan92

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 639
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    hyperdude95
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LBPfan92 View Post
    It also just frustrates me seeing fellow fans just as aggravated. Let's hope this doesn't become a 'The Last Guardian'.
    The game just got rated by PEGI a couple days ago, I don't think that will be the case.

-hyper

6. Thanks!

Can I ask why you're so excited? You so realize it's the game you already have but free to play, right? And I don't think it being f2p will make many newcomers jump onboard...

7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    hyperdude95
    Blog Entries

When was the last time someone from the videogame industry went free-to-play for the benefit of what makes us people? No one. HUB, which I understand that there is money involved and what-not and it isn't completely free, has a value of its own that stands out than other free-to-play games. You have to think that HUB wasn't created as a money gainer - I am sure that is not the initial case.

HUB is a gate opener for even more people to express their creativity with the potential LBP has to offer. It benefits us and who we are as mankind to spread the opportunity to involve our wildest imagination to become reality and it is still gaining fantastic support from the team 6 years later.

The only creative free-to-play games I know of, and please correct me if I'm wrong, is Project Spark and the Square Enix one which I won't talk about because I have no experience with it. (I thought of Minecraft but you have to pay for that, though there is a timed demo but an early build I believe).

SPARK:

I got access to spark for a couple months now, and I even have an article about my thoughts on it on my computer but I decided last second not to publish it here. Yes I admit Spark has potential and it did come up with some neat ideas along with the community creations to leave me entertained.

But goodness Microsoft killed it, it stopped it from being what it should be and you can't even create properly unless you buy the goodies from them via coins or MS points. You profile also has ranks to unlock certain objects to buy and playing it on windows 8 was also terrible as I accidentally switch screens and I loose everything. To be fair it has autosave though.

Either way, it did not have a soul and the campaign mode was misguided into three ways to play adventure mode including one where you create the story as you go along using pre-setted items and option A/option B dialogue. As far as I know, it did not even have co-create.

If you will like to hear more about Spark let me know, the beta went public so its ok with me.

BACK TO HUB:

Ok, sorry for getting off topic. But other than Spark, there is no other free-to-play that is actually something that will improve us as beings and not just a MMO gaining levels and equipping inventory, goodness you can create it if you want!

Also, I admit I do not know what the Official Team is planning or what it going to happen with the future of LBP, but I trust them with whatever they are doing. If you are worried about paying money: 1. your backup saves can remedy that claim and 2. it would be just like buying DLC from any other LBP game anyways except that there will probably be a season's pass since that's what they did for DC Comics.

I really do trust whatever is happening behind the scenes, and if by some reason everything goes wrong - yes I will be a bit upset- but lets not forget why we love LBP in the first place. Even if it is free.

I'll be happy to answer questions on my opinions, and sorry if I got my info wrong.

-hyper

EDIT: Took out some words since it made the post look like I'm upset or mean, sorry about that, it wasn't suppose to be that tone.

DISCLAIMER: I did not attend to offend anyone or make certain content look bad. If I did, then I apologise but causing inappropriate behavior was not my intention. Spread the love, not hate!
    Last edited by hyperdude95; 04-07-2014 at 01:42 AM.

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 213
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Tikaki-MooMoo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hyperdude95 View Post
    When was the last time someone from the videogame industry went free-to-play for the benefit of what makes us people? No one. HUB, which I understand that there is money involved and what-not and it isn't completely free, has a value of its own that stands out than other free-to-play games. You have to think that HUB wasn't created as a money gainer - I am sure that is not the initial case.

HUB is a gate opener for even more people to express their creativity with the potential LBP has to offer. It benefits us and who we are as mankind to spread the opportunity to involve our wildest imagination to become reality and it is still gaining fantastic support from the team 6 years later.

The only creative free-to-play games I know of, and please correct me if I'm wrong, is Project Spark and the Square Enix one which I won't talk about because I have no experience with it. (I thought of Minecraft but you have to pay for that, though there is a timed demo but an early build I believe).

SPARK:

I got access to spark for a couple months now, and I even have an article about my thoughts on it on my computer but I decided last second not to publish it here. Yes I admit Spark has potential and it did come up with some neat ideas along with the community creations to leave me entertained.

But goodness Microsoft killed it, it stopped it from being what it should be and you can't even create properly unless you buy the goodies from them via coins or MS points. You profile also has ranks to unlock certain objects to buy and playing it on windows 8 was also terrible as I accidentally switch screens and I loose everything. To be fair it has autosave though.

Either way, it did not have a soul and the campaign mode was misguided into three ways to play adventure mode including one where you create the story as you go along using pre-setted items and option A/option B dialogue. As far as I know, it did not even have co-create.

If you will like to hear more about Spark let me know, the beta went public so its ok with me.

BACK TO HUB:

Ok, sorry for getting off topic. But other than Spark, there is no other free-to-play that is actually something that will improve us as beings and not just a MMO gaining levels and equipping inventory, goodness you can create it if you want!

Also, I admit I do not know what the Official Team is planning or what it going to happen with the future of LBP, but I trust them with whatever they are doing. If you are worried about paying money: 1. your backup saves can remedy that claim and 2. it would be just like buying DLC from any other LBP game anyways except that there will probably be a season's pass since that's what they did for DC Comics.

I really do trust whatever is happening behind the scenes, and if by some reason everything goes wrong - yes I will be a bit upset- but lets not forget why we love LBP in the first place. Even if it is free.

I'll be happy to answer questions on my opinions, and sorry if I got my info wrong.

-hyper

EDIT: Took out some words since it made the post look like I'm upset or mean, sorry about that, it wasn't suppose to be that tone.

DISCLAIMER: I did not attend to offend anyone or make certain content look bad. If I did, then I apologise but causing inappropriate behavior was not my intention. Spread the love, not hate!
    I did played the Project Spark beta testing too but in the end i gotten some mixed feelings with the game. There were lot of bugs in the Windows 8 version and they were some problems with the game. But in the end, the game is Okay not bad. I just pray that LBP:HUB don't have Microtransaction in the game.
    Last edited by Tikaki-MooMoo; 04-07-2014 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaki-MooMoo View Post
    I just pray that LBP:HUB don't have Microtransaction in the game.
    There's over 5 years of them with it.

Tikaki-MooMoo
    I just pray that LBP:HUB don't have Microtransaction in the game

You mean the DLC that we buy of the lbp store?

PSN
    hyperdude95
    Blog Entries

I could be wrong but I think DLC and mirco-transactions are two completely different things. I think mirco-transactions are meant to be for "pay this in order to increase game progress" or "here is something extra to help save time." I know LBP had the time savers pack for a dollar or two but in my opinion I think its different than the DLC LBP provides.

-hyper

13. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hyperdude95 View Post
    I could be wrong but I think DLC and mirco-transactions are two completely different things. I think mirco-transactions are meant to be for "pay this in order to increase game progress" or "here is something extra to help save time." I know LBP had the time savers pack for a dollar or two but in my opinion I think its different than the DLC LBP provides.

-hyper
    Technically level kits are micro-transactions. If you want to create a level that looks good, you need some of the material/objects/stickers/decorations/gameplay objects from at least some of the level kits....Especially if you're aiming for a team pick. Steveni really likes to see the newest level kits being used in interesting ways.

15. Thanks!

Well sure! It's not often (if ever) a highlighted creator used the vanilla level materials to create their level.

It's actually an interesting challenge; create a level using only the vanilla materials. (Contest idea!! I called it)

-- Jauw
    Alley of Hollows MM Picked!
    Midnight In Paris MM Picked!
    Administrator of TearawayLand
    Adminstrator & Blogger of SackomediaBlog
    LittleBigPlanet Central Contest & Spotlight Crew Member

Just got the latest LBP update. If you press Start and go to "friends", it says "___ friends are playing littlebigplanet 2 or littlebigplanet HUB"

18. Thanks!

PSN
    hyperdude95
    Blog Entries

It must be getting closer!!

-hyper

Here's a screenshot...
    Attached Images Attached Images

22. Thanks!

Uhh so judging by that screenshot... LBP2 and LBP HUB are cross-play with each other?

Formerly LBPfan92

24. Thanks!

Sackperson Sergeant Lord-Dreamerz's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 427
    Overall activity: 95.0%
    7 days registered Created Album pictures 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    fumetsusozo
    Blog Entries

Hmm odd thing is even after updating my game it didn't say "or LBPhub" when viewing the ingame friend list. *mew
    ~Lets go on a fantastic ADVENTURE!~

Quote Originally Posted by fumetsusozo View Post
    Hmm odd thing is even after updating my game it didn't say "or LBPhub" when viewing the ingame friend list. *mew
    Maybe it's only in the US?
    My Japanese friend said her friend list didn't show the hub thing too.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast