I wrote a long description back in the projects section so I'll keep this to the point.
I've created a tutorial level which explains several techniques that can be useful:
- Control a piston (left, right, stop) with directional logic signals
- Combine two "speed" inputs for forward and backward control of a wheel
- Use a single "speed" switch to control forward and backward motion of a wheel (implement "following" behavior)
- Create a rotary encoder to determine rotational direction
- Create a speed matcher (or halver or doubler)
If you've had to solve some of these problems, let me know the approach you took.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Bi-directional Control demo
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
Bi-directional Control demo