BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Post Tearaway Video Walkthroughs - By Jauw

Hey everyone!

Since Tearaway was released just about 8-9 days ago, I figured that I should start making Walkthroughs of the game. I've uploaded 2 parts so far, but I've already recorded 5-6 parts. The first ones are quite simple, and not very interesting (Not the game, but the recording itself)

So I have thought of some things that could make my walkthroughs a bit more interesting for you guys. So in the next part I will be uploading, I will have a commentary voice-over. I am not really used to voice-overs so bear with me as I start getting better.

Here are the few 2 parts: (Next part will be uploaded tomorrow)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Please comment if you have any ideas for me, or anything else about video and audio quality etc.

Thanks for reading/watching!

-- Jauw
    Last edited by Jauw; 11-30-2013 at 12:12 PM.
    Alley of Hollows MM Picked!
    Midnight In Paris MM Picked!
    Administrator of TearawayLand
    Adminstrator & Blogger of SackomediaBlog
    LittleBigPlanet Central Contest & Spotlight Crew Member

These are great! As you've said, some commentary would be nice. Other things:
    - Try to keep the Vita 'square' with the camera. Having it at an angle could put of some viewers (Petty I know but still), I'm pretty sure this is down to the camera setup though so if you can't change it don't worry too much.
    - Have some patterns handy, some wrapping paper or something so you can quickly slide them behind the Vita for choosing a texture for something like the Elk.

Looking forward to the rest!

LBP2 Levels
    /-/ Mm Pick! >>>Valley Folds<<< Mm Pick! /-/
    /-/ Spyro the Dragon - Castle Heights /-/

LBPVita Levels
    /-/ Space Blade /-/
    /-/ A Vita Christmas Countdown (Project) /-/

3. Thanks!

Ooh thanks for the advice! I did actually try to avoid having that angle on my Vita but it was actually quite challenging holding the Vita in the same position, I will try to work something out, I think I might have to angle my tripod head a bit.

Yeah some wrapping paper or something like that, sounds like a nice idea. Finally my money spent on wrapping paper for Christmas pays off!

-- Jauw

EDIT: Part 3 has been published. I made a commentary for this part, tell me what you think!

Last edited by Jauw; 11-30-2013 at 12:13 PM.
    Alley of Hollows MM Picked!
    Midnight In Paris MM Picked!
    Administrator of TearawayLand
    Adminstrator & Blogger of SackomediaBlog
    LittleBigPlanet Central Contest & Spotlight Crew Member