BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Parr Four- The golfers dream land

Wassup guys Bobbbio_ here with yet another track that I created keep in mind I've had this track Done for pretty much a month, I've had request to make this a track paying homage to Tearaway, I can definitley see the resemblance with it but I had already had this abstract golf course fairway idea , so i decided to stick with it instead, Thanks to those who coined the Tearaway idea, but any way yeah! enjoy this awesme gameplay video of me placing third in my own track, lol dont judge my skills I ama karting master

Here we have Parr Four, in honest opinion this is my best track, in terms of creativity and it only took a day to create maybe even less lol i think 7 hours, what too the longest to get this level published was naming it!! Goodness naming a level can be a pain in the foot, but my when father play tested and had said par four and eureka!

sound of in the bottom and let me now what you guys think!! Ill be uploading screen shots as well. Keep in mind guys I'll be recording levels from here up here. I'm in the process of creating a series where I play your guys level, maybe even commentate over them as well, I wont be saying anything negative. I'm also working on Live streaming this game and other as well so enjoy!

Till then
    give love &
    PEACE!!
    Last edited by Sirr; 12-02-2013 at 05:29 AM. Reason: lol
    Live the Life

2. Thanks!

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    hyperdude95
    Blog Entries

Wow you are whipping up these levels like there is no tomorrow! Keep it up Queued!

-hyper

Edit: Here is a link to your level. https://karting.lbp.me/v/o3no

Member of the LBPC Spotlight Crew
    Member of the LBN Picks Team
    Main Co-ordinator for the LittleBigPlanet Mashup
    Co-ordinator for Creation Marathon 3: Re-Created
    Co-host of the LittleBigPlanet Playstation Home Meets
    Co-oridnator of the Christmas Card and Wishlist Projects
    Participant in the first LittleBigPlanet Hunger Games
    Judge for many LBPC Fan-made Community Contests

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 581
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nikos-tsakalos

Dude, you're unstoppable. It's great to have so many news levels from you. It make me want to re- create some track. As soon as i'll have the time to.

Thanks!! YEah I play karting religiously, Its hard for me to stop playing this game, I was at work today and I was think of this awesome track, I currently Have 2 tracks in the works maybe 3. but again thanks! We should definitely play when you get more time I'm always down to play some LBPKArting
    Live the Life

6. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew fireblitz95's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,322
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    fireblitz95
    Blog Entries

Queued!

"Stay positive, have fun, and enjoy yourself.
    Together, as a community, we will reach our goals."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also follow me on Twitter, @fireblitz95