BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Promotional Code?

Recently I was given Tearaway for Christmas, which, by the way, I recommend ALL of you here getting - the art, music, and everything about it is AMAZING - and I was given some sort of promotional code with my game that says I qualify for the "Special Delivery Bundle," and I was wondering where I enter the promotional code in-game.

Thanks!

Hey, feel free to follow me on Twitter @DominationMags Add me on PSN: DominationMags Steam, psn_dominationmags anddddd League of Legends, MagsTM!

I'm not active enough :( FlameAtNight's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Overall activity: 0%
    Recommendation Second Class 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    FlameAtNight
    Blog Entries

Redeem it in the Playstation Store
    hello stranger

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 156
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

I got some extra music download, but not sure what I am supposed to do with it. Is it just like alternate music I can play or is it doing it for me.
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

LBPC Contest CrewRoyal High Alchemist Pookachoo's Avatar
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered Created Album pictures 30 days registered 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Pookachoo
    Blog Entries

There are LBP costumes as part of the bundle too, Atoi and Iota outfits for Sackboy.
    I don't know if the soundtrack will play on a Vita, on PS3 you can put it in your music player.
    You also get a special skin for the rideable pig, which I didn't get around to using my first time through the game, I'm on my second play now. I kinda wish we got to ride that pig a little more

5. Thanks!