BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    scorpio1357
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gipsy View Post
    The majority of the people plays just to get the trophy, especially there is some kind of trophy like "leave a comment on a level you've already played". So trophy hunter just leave useless review on team picks level ( because they only play team picked level). I would advice you just to take care about the review from the part of the LBP communty who really creates. Otherwise it make no sense.

But let's get back to the subject of the thread.
    Here are the different points we wanted to develop:

That's a point we didn't made already!!!

I have the feeling that there is an increase of tutorial. that's a good point

I think i made my part of the job on that point

We still have to work on it.
    Couldn't agree more gipsy, let's get back to 'suggestions'

I still believe that we should continue with the Beginners Level Tutorials, explaining in depth how to build simple objects, full explanations of logic etc.
    I realise we're all busy but, especially experienced creators, should be able to bring their considerable knowledge to help those struggling with their first levels.
    Scorpio

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1357 View Post
    A question, do you make the levels because you enjoy creating or because you're after great reviews?

Personally I think it should always be because you enjoy it. I've played your level and because I'm fully aware of the time it must have taken I can be objective. Why does it bother you so much? If the reviews were constructive but critical you just take it on the chin and create something better.

Most of the comments are single word comments meaning, in my view just that, a comment.

Reviews are just opinions and no two opinions are ever the same. Considering the amount of plays and the fact it was team picked I would've taken as praise enough

I agree with you that reviews should be helpful but I'm quite happy to accept criticism. Ultimately what we're all after is good reviews that spur you on to better things, but you must be prepared to accept that some players may just not like your creation. That's life.
    No, I create levels for my own pleasure and publish them for the people to enjoy.

I'm sorry, but when someone says that my level is, allow me the quote: "bad", I can't call this constructive criticism in any way. The player didn't tell me why he didn't like it or how could I improve it, that's why I consider such reviews as useless and offensive towards me. Don't get me wrong, I can accept any criticism with no problem, but it needs to be reasonable.

Reviewing is about telling the positives, negatives and the overall assessment, but all I see are random opinions that don't bring anything. Have you seen the reviews on other LBP's? I got less plays on all of my Vita levels together than the one I have on LBPK, but at least people leave some helpful feedback. A well-written review helps you to improve and become a better creator. If someone just throws s*** at my level, I can't call it helpful.

3. Thanks!

7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    scorpio1357
    Blog Entries

Agreed, so let's get back on topic!
    Scorpio

"Reviews are just opinions and no two opinions are ever the same".

I think the whole point is that if you have one word comments that only say "nice" "great" "amazing" "wonderful" then you don't really have any proper feedback at all. These 4 comments all say the same thing = "i liked your track"....... yet all 4 comments tell you nothing at all ! In the world of feedback this is WORSE THAN A JUNKFOOD DIET. What did you like ? What aspects ? What stood out ? Getting people to realize that they should give effort in comments..... just as effort was put into creating something nice for them to play, is key for a healthy environment.

PSN
    scorpio1357
    Blog Entries

What would i like to see, good question. More people registering with LBPCentral. Don't be a guest. Then you can......

Join in with the forums, there are so many helpful Sackfolk on here to help with anything.

I guarantee they'll have come across the problem you're struggling with.

With absolutely no disrespect to any of the other LBP games, LBPK has an extremely powerful level creation editor, certainly comparable, if not exceeding LBP1 and LBP2. Everyone knows it has glitches, but it still stands out in my opinion. It just never got the support.

So there we are, creators. Time to support LBPK ourselves.

Get yourself registered on here, confer with the dedicated LBPK creators. Make some epic levels and keep the game alive.

Last edited by Scorpio1357; 08-23-2015 at 12:27 AM.
    Scorpio

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 164
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    sir_monacle

Karting Kommunity Klub?

Never heard of it....

signature 2016: "2016 yet I'm still using a PlayStation 3...." --sir monacle

signature 2017: "The more you struggle with something, the more rewarding it feels to finish it." --sir monacle

8. Thanks!

PSN
    scorpio1357
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sir monacle View Post
    Karting Kommunity Klub?

Never heard of it....
    I don't understand the comment, please elaborate.
    Scorpio

10. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2