BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

My fiends, i'm proud to announce you that my queueing list is empty for the first time.... since 2 years.

Here's a list of new recommendations:

- Bayou Boardwalk from Brennski

- City Speedway from Brennski

-Crazy city from Tibco

-Old Time from Tibco

-Castle Arena from tibco

-Plants vs LBP! from Shakutori

-South Park from Cow2496

Race around the town of South Park with Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny!

-Pista Cloaca from Lucchetto73

Ciao a tutti, ecco la mia 3^ creazione, la pista, come dice il nome é ispirata al bellissimo gioco delgli anni 90 per la PS1 "CRASH TEAM RACING". Se riscontrate degli errori scrivete (let me know if there are any bugs), grazie..e buon viaggio "good luck"

-The Gardens: Royal Track from Panda_Bear_Party

Inspiered by The Gardens world, [medium difficult] Speed around the Royal Track in view of the castle and other picturesque views. Can you find all of the short cuts? [R3 for FRONT CAMERA]

-Royal Track: Pincess Race from Panda_Bear_Party

You have pleased the King and Queen enough that they think you may be in with a chance to beat their best racer, The Pincess!

- CandyLand from XX_its_me_yo_XX

Race thru the world of CANDYLAND , insipired by the board game . Reach King Candys castle, which is loaded with prize bubbles, before time runs out Be careful traps are everywhere to try to slow you down. Mega prize pack for those who finish!

- Candyland Kingdom Battle from XX_its_me_yo_XX

Battle it out in CANDYLAND Kingdom. Dare to enter King Candys castle & the mega gumball attack. Search high & low for prize bubbles. Different prizes than in my CANDYLAND rainbow race!

Have Fun

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    hyperdude95
    Blog Entries

Queued them all!

Oh wow! You recommended a lot of levels! You are awesome!!! And so is the rest of the karting community!

-hyper

Member of the LBPC Spotlight Crew
    Member of the LBN Picks Team
    Main Co-ordinator for the LittleBigPlanet Mashup
    Co-ordinator for Creation Marathon 3: Re-Created
    Co-host of the LittleBigPlanet Playstation Home Meets
    Co-oridnator of the Christmas Card and Wishlist Projects
    Participant in the first LittleBigPlanet Hunger Games
    Judge for many LBPC Fan-made Community Contests

3. Thanks!

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 109
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nikos-tsakalos

Here we go with some new recommendations:

-Race on the River! from Lucchetto73

Hello to all fans of LBPK, this level that the audience I created with a bit of difficulty, unfortunately I lack the imagination and often I fiind it hard to work on the levels. But I hope you enjoy it. If you want to battle with AI do not use shortcuts.

-Fantastic World from Lucchetto73

I wanted to do something simple...But then when i put my arms i realized i made a very triky track and preposterous. Good confusion at all. Until next time i will try to make creating something less complicated!

-Fast Ant from Lucchetto73

A track simple in nature, but do not be fooled by the beauty of the landscape and especially AI, do not forgive. I advise you to be first on the 4th lap. Good adventure! I would like to thank "Scorpio1357" for helping me to realize the personalized kart.

-Arena Natalizia from Lucchetto73

[I]La mia prima arena, premetto che non mi piace molto creare le arene..quindi nella creazione mi ha aiutato molto mia moglie, soprattutto per fare le armi..comunque un tocco di imprevedibilità cé sempre, come di mio stile. Buon divertimento.[/I

-Baia Crash 2014 from Lucchetto73

Quando giocavo a CRASH TEAM RACING mi divertivo tanto e x questo che per gli amanti del karting h_o ricreato questa pista un po modificata, occhio alle scorciatoie. Buona gara

-Capture the Flag 1 (4T) from Arcdusky

Capture the Flag, in arena 1. Four teams, 1-8 players, no AIs.

OF COURSE BETTER IF YOU PLAY IT WITH FRIENDS

-Cemetery from InnocentGamer13

Don't drive after midnight

-Castle from InnocentGamer13

Medieval Castle

-Space War from InnocentGamer13

Something link 2 stars

- Dark Castle From Capt-Cheezepuff

-Sant's Xmas Workshop from Bwellard

Race around Santa's workshop on the night of Christmas eve, where all the toys are made and tested. The gifts have all been wrapped and ready to go, plus there is also a festive feast laid out ready for those hard-working elves.

-CF04 Postbridge Speedrun from Ganglion007

-CF09 HONG KONG Speedrun from Ganglion007

Have Fun

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    scorpio1357
    Blog Entries

Played a lot of these, really good picks though, queued the rest.

Have to say that, in my opinion, Lucchetto73 is one of the best creators out there at the minute and he's only just started, so I'm glad you picked his tracks out for recommendation.

Trying to get him to join the forum but his English isn't great, his words, not mine.

Here's hoping, we need some more input.
    Scorpio

6. Thanks!

100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nikos-tsakalos

Haven't play a lot the last 6 months, but there is still 5 levels that I have to recommand here:

- CTR : Cortex Castle [NEW] from AdriSC84

Improved version of my level "Cortex Castle HD" from Crash Team Racing !! This one is more realistic and closer from Crash Bandicoot levels that it's initialy inspired Hope U'll like it

- RR7- RaveCity Riverfront from AdriSC84

Rave City est une ville illuminée traversée par une rivère. Détails et décors réalistes amusez-vous bien sur ce circuit nocturne de Ridge Racer by namco

- Moon from Lucchetto73

I imagined the mooon in the near future where you can extraction deuterium (helium 3), a proppellente great energy. Unfortunately, all this is still science fiction, then they will be our friends on the kart to use it!

- MYSTERIOUS JUNGLE from Lucchetto73

A ride in the jungle, but not only, and at some point you will find yourself in dangerous areas where it is needed coolnes and skill, ATTENTION!!! Good trip.

- The Flight from Lucchetto73

Hi, would you like a plane ride? So fasten your seatbelts and get ready to fly and enjoy the view. PS: If unfortunately you find yourself off track i soggest you move and use select to return to fly! HAVE FUN!

Enjoy and have Fun.

8. Thanks!

PSN
    nikos-tsakalos

I haven't see the traditional "Queued" from the spotlight team so I was wondering if there is still a spotlight crew in the Karting section.?

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    scorpio1357
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gipsy View Post
    I haven't see the traditional "Queued" from the spotlight team so I was wondering if there is still a spotlight crew in the Karting section.?
    I was wondering the same. Not been any spotlights yet since site came back up, in any section, not just Karting. I guess busy keeping it all running?
    Last edited by Scorpio1357; 02-03-2016 at 10:58 PM.
    Scorpio

PSN
    nikos-tsakalos

Well, anyway, here are some new recommendations:

-Plants vs Zomboss! from Shakutori

-Plants vs Zombot! from Shakutori

-Plants vs Zombies? from Shakutori

-Tiger Temple CTR "2015" from Lucchetto73

Hello sackboy of this planet! So you like racing karting? I propose a challenge:"This levels is not enough to be first, to be the best you must also collect all the apple crates and above all 3 letters C.T.R. Win the stron g e r!

-Luke's Land Speeder -Beta from Maxxammo

Unfinished Free Copy - You are Luke Skywalker on Tatooine. Before Uncle Owen will let you go out to Toschi Station you've got to kill the Womp Rats around Beggar's Canyon. They are damaging the Moisture Vaporators!

-Yu-Gi-Oh Riding Duel from Kzildjian

Have Fun
    Last edited by gipsy; 10-04-2015 at 07:18 PM.

12. Thanks!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6