BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bloodborne

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 795
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    PSN
    SnipySev
    Blog Entries

That video seems to confirm what I was thinking... The gun doesn't do any significant damage, but it does interrupt enemies when they're coming at you.

Basically, guns are the new shields.

7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    PSN
    SnipySev
    Blog Entries

3. Thanks!

Gamescom demo of Bloodborne released by Sony:

5. Thanks!

This is definitely reminiscent of Dark/Demon Souls, and after seeing this gameplay demo, I'm certainly going to check out this game (even though I haven't played Dark Souls before).

Although, I'm wondering if they'll give you the option to actually go two-handed in bloodborne, so no gun but but two melee weapons.

Side dash \o/
    Wind-up for swings looks shorter and stamina recovery looks faster, fighting movement in general looks faster and less sluggish, interested in seeing how that effects pvp and how balanced the speed of things will be
    Not sure if i'm happy with the idea of wandering into peoples worlds instead of being summoned.. if it's like what's implied they'll still most likely notify you somehow when it happens but if they get rid of or even just change how pvp works now it seems like it'll cause problems.
    If you can still summon and be summoned the same way things are now though i'm all for new things.

Quote Originally Posted by terablaze4925 View Post
    Although, I'm wondering if they'll give you the option to actually go two-handed in bloodborne, so no gun but but two melee weapons.
    You can wield two melee weapons in every souls game, for it to not be in this game would mean: you couldn't have a melee weapon in your left hand, you can only have a melee weapon in one hand and are forced to only use ranged in the other, or you just don't have secondary weapon slots and are locked into one melee/one ranged because having secondary slots and not allowing you to put any weapon in it would be a weird turn for them to take. All of those scenarios are bad and unlikely.

PSN
    SnipySev
    Blog Entries

@Snipy
    That image is epic.

@terablaze
    Oh there probably will be two handed weapons, but I think they are emphasizing more on the guns is due to the fact it's new and it's replacing the shield as a defense mechanism.

@Bremnem
    Indeed it does seem faster and I think they said they wanted to make it somewhat faster when compared to Souls games. As for multiplayer well we know nothing on what they plan on it yet. Some rumors going around that it might be actually more comparably to Journey then the Souls games, that you will come across players at random and what happens between you is up to you and said player. Maybe it will be jolly co-operation or it shall be a bloody battle to the death. Granted that's just rumor but could be interesting.

PSN
    SnipySev
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by argetlam350 View Post
    @Snipy
    That image is epic.
    Yep. Here's the artwork without the text.

Quote Originally Posted by argetlam350 View Post
    @terablaze
    Oh there probably will be two handed weapons, but I think they are emphasizing more on the guns is due to the fact it's new and it's replacing the shield as a defense mechanism.
    I'd say it's more of a tool for strategy when approaching combat since the game is trying to make you feel vulnerable in this city, and that ammo is scarce. Still, it can be used defensively to stun an enemy when they're about to attack you.

PSN
    SnipySev
    Blog Entries

There are two handed weapons. In the gameplay videos you can see the guy two-handing the scythe and the axe when they're in their extended form. Maybe some weapons have to he two-handed when extended.

Let the hunt begin:

14. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SnipySev View Post
    Looks like we don't need to worry about the game's difficulty level.
    That logic assumes that all the people who tried were reasonably good at souls games :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bremnen View Post
    That logic assumes that all the people who tried were reasonably good at souls games :P
    True but there was also news that the demo was made easier so people could actually beat it. So difficulty wise I'm sure we are set.
    Also I have some more news. This is a supposed leak of the multiplayer as well as some info on the beta. Though take it with a pinch of salt since it is a supposed leak, none of the stuff is confirmed as of yet so they are as good as rumors right now but if they are true, it sounds quite fascinating:

http://www.junkiemonkeys.com/new-blo...etails-leaked/

Bloodborne has been delayed by a month. The release date is now March 24th.

PSN
    SnipySev
    Blog Entries

More co-op gameplay:

21. Thanks!

Well finally the semester is over for this fall so I'm back and indeed quite a bit has been revealed, of course like the video above shown by Snipy of what is called the Chalice Dungeon which shall be interesting to see when the game comes out since it's supposedly going to be different for everyone.
    Oh and a Nightmare edition of the game has been revealed for EU region preorders but no word whether or not it will head to other places.

Finally the site is back well anyways lots of stuff has come out with IGN having a full month of content for the game. I'll just leave you with the latest which is a new trailer:

IGN goes out with a bang revealing a new boss to end their coverage. Behold the Darkbeast Paarl:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast