BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Thread: Text Tool

Default Text Tool

I was just thinking, it would be awesome if there was a tool where you choose your font and choose the colour of your text, type your words in and then apply it as a sticker.
    It would be much easier than using the individual text stickers because it would save alot of time.

What do you think?

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 454
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Rustbukkit

Fantastic idea! The letters we were given as stickers are flat out UGLY (imho), nevermind that we don't even have a complet alphabet in one consistent font. Applying them one at a time takes so long and is frustrating. This dream tool you speak of would be a welcome addition to my tool-box... that's fo' sho'!
    Take your copy of LBP3, put it back in it's case, wrap it up in some nice holiday paper, and stick it under your tree in hopes it will be fixed and playable by Christmas morning.

DEVS - If you want to know what's wrong with your game why don't you just throw a copy in your machines and play it? Just a thought.

*End Transmisson*

i would love a text editor like this
    I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally.

F4F: Operation: Nuclear Nuisance | Morning Rush | Hectic Hallways | The Dungeon

that could be great.... i've designed i type font because of that need...... totally understand und subscribe the need of such tool

Great idea, the letters we were given are pretty lame.
    Sure they're fun for a laugh but not exactly appropriate in all levels..
    Last edited by Pinchanzee; 02-20-2009 at 10:46 PM.

Addicted to Secrets ThommyTheThird's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 699
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    ThommyTheThird
    i live in the small yet great Netherlands.

Yeah, it's really annoying that the text stickers come in different fonts. It looks really unprofessional if you type in 6 fonts at a time.

Also, sometimes you just don't want magic mouths.

Good idea.