BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    LittleBigPlanet Community Manager StevenI's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,093
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    StevenI

Default LittleBigPlanet 3 Private Beta Invites

Hey Everyone!

It's the news that you have all been waiting for...

Our LittleBigPlanet 3 Private Beta will be beginning next month and we have hand-picked a small number of you brilliantly creative folks to participate!

What this means is that we will be contacting our selected community creators over the next couple of weeks via your favourite fansite's Private Message inbox to extend an invitation to the LittleBigPlanet 3 Private Beta.

Please be aware that space for this Private Beta is incredibly limited and only a small number of you will actually receive an invitation, however we thought it would be better than you hear about this Private Beta directly from us than just through the grapevine.

So please don't be discouraged if you didn't get chosen this time around...
    We still have plenty of news to share with everyone between now and release! And we certainly won't forget you all!

Looking forward to hearing back from some of you fantastic creators soon!

2. Thanks!

AAAARRRRDDDD•, AcAnimate, actio1_618, Adel•, AIRON-MEGA-X, amoney1999, Aorozco2, Arastoph, aratiatia•, BADSKILLZ, bagheadinc•, Barnabas1972, BasketSnake, Batdroopy, bigmankyleo, Big_Tonnz, Blackbeltnick95, blacksackman, BllackopsKGB, Boss_Mob, Breezy-The-Pro, Bryan_Zuckerberg, Buttarms, Cdub0817•, cekmeout, Chazprime, chongue, chronos453, CodemanPSX, comishguy67, CookiezGamer, Croned, cyclist67, D-Rodlefty13, Darksupersonic, DaSackBoy, DawnBreaker_23, Deadlock, DigoKube, DJCHIMP, dom-luk, Domik12, DominationMags, Doopz, Dott2345, Dr C, DragonRatTiger, Dragonvarsity, EvanOfEarth, evret, FabFio71, FalconRanger99, fireblitz95•, Flyingpotaotoman, ForcesWerwolf•, ForgottenEnigma, Froggyfarts, gamerC0LA64, Gamer_s_2014, gary_WBA, geino, Gemini99, Gentleman Tom, gjfil, Godzilla, grayspence, Gwaeron, hakmed06, hamorgan, Hana_Kami, Hanfi1311, Hasselhoff1, HermioneG239, hyperdude95•, IAB98, iBubek, Imputed7-14, jaffakree503, jakernater, jarreguin001, Jauw•, JellyBellyScout, jhonsiak LBF, Joey, jonjeter, jose95901, JoshuatheHedgefox, Jovuto, Jusmoore12, Kaboosh99, Kalawishis, KAPBAM, KingerBrocku, Knucklerider•, koltonaugust, kyllian1212, LAHOMMIES2, Lbphart3, Little-big-playe, littlebird14, Luos_83, lurkochan, lve_msg, madmarsrocks, Manu_Power_Girl_, Mark3y_man, MaxxAmmo, Missi_Cat, Monster, Mr_Fusion•, mutant_sackboy, Mutilator18, Neo-Axl, Nitranon77, NuclearSoup, Nurolight, Obitouchiha00, Oddmania, one-mad-bunny, OriginalCreator, P-I-M-P-I, p-p-j, Painted--Sound, Pashta, Pellemannen, peoriaspitfire•, Pfeil-7, PingPong911, Pizzaboy1214, pj15, psyntens, Pulparindo15, QuinnBarnett, Rainbow Dash, Raku, Rapidkirby3k, RaZrHexGaming, redwes, Reef1978, remy-46, rialrees, RoDRiGo-FiLiPiNo, Rogar, RtooDee2, s2levy157, sackboy28, SackboyandOddsock, Sackrio, SakuraLBP, SakuZon, sapple1, Schark94, Schnupsi, Scotty, se-mi92, SeVeN161, ShamgarBlade, shoops01, Shooter0898, shropshirelass•, skaterboii_chris, SLS10, smjcubaams, Sonicrafting, Sonicrolls, Spider-Jew, StrikerEOD222•, Super_Sonic_825, SwagosPuntos, swan-Phantom, Syndrome, TASK-FORCE-KSA, tevlon1, The5rozos, TheAlex, TheBlueSackboy, theIronHorse, TheMicrowavePanda, TheMonkeyBlade, theonlybub, TheOwlOfLife, TheSonic41125, thespacemonkey187, The_Blue_Hobo, The_Dark_Life55, The_LBP_Sonic, the_pavs, Tikaki-MooMoo, Timthegamer12, tjaldex225, Tomyi, Torkass, UtopicDreamer, VeryCoolMeLBP, wally-217, WESFUN, Willman4, WolfWarriorX, Woutery, xMxCxNinja777x, xXBlackopsKGBXx, xxMATEOSxx, Yassinius, yoghurt2000, YoungBoy1959, yugnar

I kinda want to beta test, but I've never had the time to make any good creations.

OMG! Get hyped everyone!
    Pick me please

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 601
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    MIMECH2
    Blog Entries

What do you mean by "your favourite fansite", what if we like them all equally? :P

PLEASE PICK ME!!! I'M A VERY BIG LITTLEBIGPLANET FAN! And if you do pls message me here, on PSN or PS Forum. For PS3 please, and if I don't get picked I hope public beta! BTW does having the Awesome Steven in my PSN friends list give me a greater chance? :P

7. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Point & Click Printzess rialrees's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points Created Blog entry
    PSN
    rialrees
    Blog Entries

*Scrabbles to find appropriate gif. Fails*

I'll just go with - whoooot!

I'm sure the beta is going to be awesome fun for everyone involved - Steven approached us, and many other fansite staff, some time ago to help select active community members. I have to say, I really don't envy Steven for having to make these kinds of choices - it was sooo soo tough to choose from the awesome community we have here, all the while bearing in mind the huge variety of playstyles that should be represented in the beta to help Sony out in the best possible way.

That being said, I'm so stoked to see the people who are going to be playing! It's a shame that everyone couldn't be invited, but I'm sure this is the start of lots of good news and tidbits incoming!

I'd like to reiterate - please be patient regarding your invites - Steven has a whole load of people to get in touch with individually, and it is going to take some time to get round to everyone.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 353
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Woutery

So basically mostly only popular LBP2 creators in the beta? No Vita creators? No impopular but super awesome creators?

I don't know how the betas will work, but if there won't be an open beta, this will ruin some chances for people (including me, but don't tell Steven!).
    -PSP Levels-
    Patchin' Yo Patchwork ~ Basicus ~ Cow Land ~ The White Den ~ Iced Memory ~ Iced Recovery
    -Vita Levels-
    Woutery's Factory ~ The Mysterious Forest ~ Wouter's Music ~ Wouter's Music Compact ~ Purple Platformer ~ Red Racer ~ Wouter's Music Super Compact ~ Jingle Bombs ~ Scary Platformer ~ Salad Bowl
    -LBP2 Levels-
    Wouter's Music ~ The Night

Sackperson Sergeant fumetsusozo's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    7 days registered Created Album pictures 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    fumetsusozo
    Blog Entries

i wonder how and for what reasons they'll pick the beta testers? will they pick active creators who have been publishing a lot? or will they pick people who are very active on the forums? since this isn't the normal open beta the main LBP games often get from the sounds of it that means anything could go far as how they choose. the fact they will PM you on the fan forums themselves and not by email says straight away how different it is this time. *mew

also im curious if the beta will be just for the PS4 LBP3, or for both versions?
    Lets go on a fantastic Adventure!

Spoiler Spoiler - <-My LBP2 Levels->

11. Thanks!

So who is exactly going to be picked? Just random people or well-known creators?
    Last edited by SwagosPuntos; 07-24-2014 at 05:49 PM.

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 306
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Jovuto
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StevenI View Post
    we have hand-picked a small number of you brilliantly creative folks to participate!
    c-creative?
    I haven't made a level in years!
    Welp.... it looks like I won't be invited this time.
    I just hope there's an open beta.

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jbrant96

14. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SwagosPuntos View Post
    So who is exactly going to be picked? Just random people or well-known creators?
    I'm gonna go ahead and say creators, but let's hope they allow youtubers to do things.

Also, are youtubers allowed to record the beta? or is that forbidden?

16. Thanks!

PSN
    Jovuto
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerthedragon View Post
    I'm gonna go ahead and say creators, but let's hope they allow youtubers to do things.

Also, are youtubers allowed to record the beta? or is that forbidden?
    If there's an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement), then no.

I remember good memories testing LBP2, I hope I'm in this one.

Get hype!

20. Thanks!

PSN
    Jovuto
    Blog Entries

"There are currently 180 users browsing this forum. (19 members & 161 guests)"

Wow, that's a lot of people hyped for the beta!

LittleBigPlanet Community Manager StevenI's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,093
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    PSN
    StevenI

Quote Originally Posted by fumetsusozo View Post
    also im curious if the beta will be just for the PS4 LBP3, or for both versions?
    Those invited will be able to choose which console they will be participating on.

Console ownership had no effect on the selection process but to my knowledge we naturally acquired a good mix of both PS3 and PS4 owners.

I wonder if they picked any musicians?

^ My best original songs here! ^

I would love to participate in the LBP3 beta test.

I love creating platfomers, musics, circuits and anything. So I can enjoy spending much time for test !
    LBP3 must be one of great games. If you don't pick me, I hope public beta test. It also will be fun. I cannot wait !

27. Thanks!

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 ... LastLast