BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TeakettleWarrior View Post
    Whaaat? Edit the logs? No... of... course not. Eheheheh...
    No need to... we didn't do anything wrong. Plus the logs that show their software suspending our site was in their VM space, not our container.

So there...

lol
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

2. Thanks!

If it happens again send them a link to the donations page and cough awkwardly

=p

Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenEnigma View Post
    If it happens again send them a link to the donations page and cough awkwardly

=p
    That is what really bugs me about them. No real apology. ..them just telling me they couldn't find anything and they finally removed the suspension. At least they gave me a link in case it happens again. ...but now that I think of it, not sure what that link really does. lol

Again I suspect they were updating rules and such and it started handing out false positives. Wish we could afford our own hosted server or private server, but oh well... you get what you pay for. lol

5. Thanks!

Its a shame we couldn't get sponsorship from Sony... after all, we are essentially a massive advertisement for one of their flagship franchises

7. Thanks!

PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

True, but kinda cool being independent. ...and besides, they have their own forums.

9. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenEnigma View Post
    Its a shame we couldn't get sponsorship from Sony... after all, we are essentially a massive advertisement for one of their flagship franchises
    We'd probably have to pick up their rules and let them sorta run the site too if this site had official sponsorship.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2