BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Tearaway Unfolded Coming to PS4

3. Thanks!

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 632
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 1 year registered 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    AnnoSlept
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AAAARRRRDDDD View Post
    More info here: https://rocketcheetah.com/news/teara...playstation-4/

Exclusive cool stuff coming to Sackinima and Rocket Cheetah soon
    Totally not a shameless self promotion
    APPLE IS LOVE, APPLE IS LIFE

5. Thanks!

It's not totally shameless self promotion if you include a friend's website as well as your own

7. Thanks!

Excellent. I would love to play this.

Also seems to be Sony pretty much ending their big support for the Vita, considering it's last big game isn't even an exclusive anymore.

This statement is true.

9. Thanks!

Default Gamescom read now!!

GAMESCOM JUST RELEASED A NEW LBP 3 TRAILER, AND THE "THING" THAT MM WAS WORKING ON IS A TEARAWAY SEQUEL ON PS4!!! (FANGIRL SCREAMS!!!)
    A-Vo-Cah-Doh
    Eh-Veh-Ke-Dew
    Ava-Cada-Dodo
    My jaw hurts

Quote Originally Posted by XX_sonicfan_XX View Post
    GAMESCOM JUST RELEASED A NEW LBP 3 TRAILER, AND THE "THING" THAT MM WAS WORKING ON IS A TEARAWAY SEQUEL ON PS4!!! (FANGIRL SCREAMS!!!)
    Seriously though, that Tearaway PS4 surprised me. It seemed like it ran its course after the ending.

12. Thanks!

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 44
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Ryuhza

I'm sure the Tearaway PS4 port was just a small thing. Mm's big project from the PS4 announcement event has yet to come.

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew rialrees's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 417
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points Created Blog entry
    PSN
    rialrees
    Blog Entries

Moved to Tearaway Forum and merged

15. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhza View Post
    I'm sure the Tearaway PS4 port was just a small thing. Mm's big project from the PS4 announcement event has yet to come.
    This. Please. I love Tearaway andI 'm happy about it coming to the PS4, but I can't wait to see what that move sculpting tech demo has developed into.

17. Thanks!

Only 8 people worked on Tearaway. You don't need to worry, this is a slight port, there is no way this is what the other 30+ devs at Media Molecule were working on

Especially since Tearaway would be a one and done game, while LBP and their 3D player creation idea is a goldmine for DLC, which Sony would love...

This statement is true.

19. Thanks!

Hey! youre making Media Molecule sound like a sell out. take that back please.
    A-Vo-Cah-Doh
    Eh-Veh-Ke-Dew
    Ava-Cada-Dodo
    My jaw hurts

21. Thanks!

Sack
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 449
    100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points Created Blog entry
    PSN
    MySummerJob
    Blog Entries

I'll be sure to check this out for the PS4. Although, I wonder how different it will be from the vita version?

Also, can you imagine doing remote play on the Vita? XD
    Let's see if I can get this to work...

Hey! youre making Media Molecule sound like a sell out. take that back please.
    ... Wut? They're a company owned by a massive, multi billion dollar corporation. Of course all the DLC they sell is a gold mine. WTF is your problem? O_o

This statement is true.

24. Thanks!

... Wut? They're a company owned by a massive, multi billion dollar corporation. Of course all the DLC they sell is a gold mine. WTF is your problem? O_o
    you are making them sound like sell-outs, which they are not. MM cares for its customers, something i cant say about most video-game companies. (Ahem, COD Ahem Cough.)
    A-Vo-Cah-Doh
    Eh-Veh-Ke-Dew
    Ava-Cada-Dodo
    My jaw hurts

26. Thanks!

Funnily enough caring about your customers and making games that are ripe for monetising with DLC aren't mutually exclusive.

28. Thanks!

you are making them sound like sell-outs, which they are not. MM cares for its customers, something i cant say about most video-game companies. (Ahem, COD Ahem Cough.)
    I'm sorry that reality doesn't abide by making you feel good They want money. Pretending they don't and that their corporate overlords don't want more money is just pure insanity at it's finest. I mean, really.,,

This statement is true.

30. Thanks!

Youre making me feel bad.
    A-Vo-Cah-Doh
    Eh-Veh-Ke-Dew
    Ava-Cada-Dodo
    My jaw hurts

I didn't really like Tearaway. I beat it in an afternoon and I saw the ending coming from a mile away. It was too short and too easy. The nice environments weren't enough to make me want to replay it.
    Still, I can always go for another 3D platformer, so I guess I can add this to my currently small list of reasons to buy a PS4.