BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Default How will the level mattress work?

    and how will we hover around huge levels in a reasonable time? I don't want to take 2 minutes to just to fix one thing on the other end of the level that should take around 20 seconds.
    I'm a Lucid Dreamer, and I like to shapeshift myself a tail a lot.


  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob46719 View Post
    and how will we hover around huge levels in a reasonable time? I don't want to take 2 minutes to just to fix one thing on the other end of the level that should take around 20 seconds.
    They'll just make it so you can zoom out further and your speed will rise proportionally as it does now I would guess.


  3. #3
    Sack Thug_Life_EQ's Avatar
    Points: 22,104, Level: 45
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 446
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    TheMystic_Prinny
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Manly Iowa USA
    Posts
    206
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tynz21 View Post
    They'll just make it so you can zoom out further and your speed will rise proportionally as it does now I would guess.
    Yeah, i totaly agree with you on this topic.
    Let us all remember and never forget our hero Robin Williams.

    July/21/1951 to August/11/2014.
    RIP Robin.........

  4. #4

    Default

    I remember in early LBP2 we were able to zoom out much further than we can now. I guess we'll be going back to those days then.

  5. #5

    Default

    So its just one huge level that loads up parts as you get close to them? that would be nice...

  6. #6
    LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew biorogue's Avatar
    Points: 92,012, Level: 94
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 1,138
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Great State of Texas
    Posts
    9,589
    Blog Entries
    25

    Default

    I got to ask. Level "mattress?" What mattress? Did I miss something in the trailers? So, they took out the bouncepads and are using these instead?



    Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop


  7. #7
    Junior Sackperson Ryuhza's Avatar
    Points: 23,506, Level: 46
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Ryuhza
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sandy-Eggo, Cauliflower
    Posts
    360

    Default

    It'd be nice if they could have a sort of minature map of your whole level, sort of how some paint programs work. You look over the map and click where you want to go.


  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhza View Post
    It'd be nice if they could have a sort of minature map of your whole level, sort of how some paint programs work. You look over the map and click where you want to go.
    I like this idea. It would even be handy in LBP2 I think. With bigger level space in LBP3, this would certainly be very helpful.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biorogue View Post
    I got to ask. Level "mattress?" What mattress? Did I miss something in the trailers? So, they took out the bouncepads and are using these instead?

    You use the mattress by taking a much needed power nap as you travel across the seemingly endless level to fix one thing at the end.

  10. Thanks!


  11. #10

    Default

    i was never really bothered by this to be honest. i just zoom out and hold X to fly faster

  12. Thanks!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •