BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sacksbyville

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    scorpio1357
    Blog Entries

Default Sacksbyville

Howdy Sackfolk, for those who've been following the WIP-pictures in anticipation, the level is how published.

Go on Cowboy...fill yer boots with loads of prizes and sneaky puzzles!

https://karting.lbp.me/v/wgsz

Left stick to MOVE
    Right stick to LOOK around
    R2 to SHOOT
    Hold R1/L1 to End

Hope y'all enjoy this!
    Last edited by Scorpio1357; 08-25-2014 at 10:05 AM.
    Scorpio

3. Thanks!

3:09 EST - It's not letting me play, saying "Can't Play online" + please select "Play on your Own" but it's not giving me the option to do that... Is there something I'm doing wrong?

7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    scorpio1357
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxAmmo View Post
    3:09 EST - It's not letting me play, saying "Can't Play online" + please select "Play on your Own" but it's not giving me the option to do that... Is there something I'm doing wrong?
    Should be okay now, I was messing about with the level as forgot to add

"HOLD R1/L1 TO END LEVEL"

Always choose "play on your own"
    Last edited by Scorpio1357; 08-14-2014 at 09:05 PM.
    Scorpio

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew yugnar's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 648
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    yugnar
    Blog Entries

Woooooohoooo! Finally published Playing this beauty on the weekend

7. Thanks!

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 262
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nikos-tsakalos

Really impressive level! This is so realistic.
    Gifts are pretty hard to find. I din't find out evrything si far, but i'll try it again later.
    Congratulations for this level

9. Thanks!

PSN
    scorpio1357
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gipsy View Post
    Really impressive level! This is so realistic.
    Gifts are pretty hard to find. I din't find out evrything si far, but i'll try it again later.
    Congratulations for this level
    I'm more than happy to give hints. The puzzles are more sneaky than difficult, but if you get stuck message me.

There are 23 prizes bubbles within the level, get them all and receive 3 more as 'looted' extras including the Colt 45 Gun.
    Last edited by Scorpio1357; 08-14-2014 at 11:41 PM.
    Scorpio

11. Thanks!

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    hyperdude95
    Blog Entries

OMG yes! Queued!

-hyper

Member of the LBPC Spotlight Crew
    Member of the LBN Picks Team
    Main Co-ordinator for the LittleBigPlanet Mashup
    Co-ordinator for Creation Marathon 3: Re-Created
    Co-host of the LittleBigPlanet Playstation Home Meets
    Co-oridnator of the Christmas Card and Wishlist Projects
    Participant in the first LittleBigPlanet Hunger Games
    Judge for many LBPC Fan-made Community Contests

13. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxAmmo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1357 View Post
    Should be okay now, I was messing about with the level as forgot to add
    Always choose "play on your own"
    No it seems my game is Glitched - I can't choose "Play on my Own" the option never comes up! Not just your level - I just searched random levels that are 1 player only and none will work for me.

Anyone know a workaround?

I'll redo my review like you asked, but may I ask, can you not republish normally in LBPK? Usually you just hover over the level in the publishing menu and publish right on top of it!
    ......I like smilies.............

| New Mighty Eagle Railroad (Mine Train Rollercoaster) | Find me on LBP2, LBPK, and LBPV | LocoTech Coasters |

16. Thanks!

PSN
    scorpio1357
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by theIronHorse View Post
    I'll redo my review like you asked, but may I ask, can you not republish normally in LBPK? Usually you just hover over the level in the publishing menu and publish right on top of it!
    Yes, usually. This level is absolutely maxxed out on thermo so takes ages to publish, besides I had a couple of things to redo and wasn't expecting anyone to have jumped on it so quickly so just unpublished before noticing you'd already left a review.

Did you find all the bubbles?

Note: The best place to view your superb loco is from the upstairs balcony of the hotel.
    Scorpio

18. Thanks!

Ah, I see I'll make sure to check it out again today then. And no, I don't believe I found them all :o
    ......I like smilies.............

| New Mighty Eagle Railroad (Mine Train Rollercoaster) | Find me on LBP2, LBPK, and LBPV | LocoTech Coasters |

20. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew fireblitz95's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 342
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    fireblitz95
    Blog Entries

Queued!

"Stay positive, have fun, and enjoy yourself.
    Together, as a community, we will reach our goals."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also follow me on Twitter, @fireblitz95

22. Thanks!

Will definitely check this out.

24. Thanks!

Awesome. Played it last night. You've done it again, pushing the limits of what the game is capable of.

The tasks are quite subtle, and if there's an overall goal to shoot for, I missed it or didn't make it that far. I opened the back room of the saloon, got the key in the jail (couldn't open the jail cell), opened the heart room in the hotel, but couldn't open the other doors in the saloon or the key case there. I think the jail key opened the church, but I couldn't find what to do there, saw the item in the podium, but couldn't get it.

I don't think I saw in game how to end it, so it might be useful to add that in for people who don't see this post.

The design is excellent, it really feels like an old western. You are a master of the first person.

26. Thanks!

PSN
    scorpio1357
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StJimmysAdiction View Post
    Awesome. Played it last night. You've done it again, pushing the limits of what the game is capable of.

The tasks are quite subtle, and if there's an overall goal to shoot for, I missed it or didn't make it that far. I opened the back room of the saloon, got the key in the jail (couldn't open the jail cell), opened the heart room in the hotel, but couldn't open the other doors in the saloon or the key case there. I think the jail key opened the church, but I couldn't find what to do there, saw the item in the podium, but couldn't get it.

I don't think I saw in game how to end it, so it might be useful to add that in for people who don't see this post.

The design is excellent, it really feels like an old western. You are a master of the first person.
    Thanks StJ, really appreciate your review. The game ender is shown in the level description (hold R1/L1 to end), do you think it needs adding in level itself?

A few hints......you couldn't get into the jail cell? Well you have a gun, however the lock is made of metal...therefore stronger than the wood or glass you've been shooting.....
    Church, look towards the light(s) to help
    Saloon back room, shoot the padlock on the keycase.

If you use the game ender you'll get the Reveal of who you are!
    Last edited by Scorpio1357; 08-19-2014 at 03:36 PM.
    Scorpio

PSN
    nikos-tsakalos

Thanks StJ, really appreciate your review. The game ender is shown in the level description (hold R1/L1 to end), do you think it needs adding in level itself?

A few hints......you couldn't get into the jail cell? Well you have a gun, however the lock is made of metal...therefore stronger than the wood or glass you've been shooting.....
    Church, look towards the light(s) to help
    Saloon back room, shoot the padlock on the keycase.
    I found the bubbles in the jail and in the Church, but not in the saloon back room. How to get in?

PSN
    scorpio1357
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gipsy View Post
    I found the bubbles in the jail and in the Church, but not in the saloon back room. How to get in?
    A subtle hint: There are six sides on a dice.......hope that helps
    Scorpio

30. Thanks!

It could probably be added to show up if you enter the starting area, as well as the basic controls. Just a minor quality of life thing, not all that important. It's just something that is easy to forget after reading in the description and getting into the game (at least for me), and is somewhat important to finish the game properly.

Also, is it intended to have limited ammo? I know there are the ammo boxes, but they seemed to be only able to be used once each. My trigger happy self ran out pretty quick on my first attempt.

32. Thanks!

PSN
    nikos-tsakalos

Quote Originally Posted by StJimmysAdiction View Post
    It could probably be added to show up if you enter the starting area, as well as the basic controls. Just a minor quality of life thing, not all that important. It's just something that is easy to forget after reading in the description and getting into the game (at least for me), and is somewhat important to finish the game properly.

Also, is it intended to have limited ammo? I know there are the ammo boxes, but they seemed to be only able to be used once each. My trigger happy self ran out pretty quick on my first attempt.
    First point, i agree, you should add in the intro how to quit the game because people doesn't all read the description of the level.
    For the second point i didn't have probleme with the ammo boxes, they refilled my gun normally

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast