BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Planetary Defence Force: Planet Magmos

Hello!

https://lbp.me/v/qszkj14

Planet Magmos is lava planet you can find some lava monsters on this planet. Omega-23 lava extractor station stand on small lava lake in mountain massive. Some of local beasts hate this human building. They start attack. Complete 20 wave of enemies with SUPER team. 4 selectable characters with unique skill and weapon. Weapon and Team wiki. In-game monster wiki includes. RECOMMEND play with friends.

Last edited by Sharfik1995; 08-16-2014 at 11:22 AM.

Wow. A lot of these new games are drowning with no reply. I'll queue it up right now.

Quote Originally Posted by RV-2013 View Post
    Wow. A lot of these new games are drowning with no reply. I'll queue it up right now.
    Thanks!
    My Twitter: Sharfovich
    Twitch: Sharfik1995

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew shropshirelass's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,471
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    shropshire-lass

Hi I tried playing your level last night with a couple of friends. Sadly it froze one of them and killed the other guy as we spawned into the level. We tried replaying but each time the person I was playing with got killed on entering the level. Is that a bug of some kind? It's a shame because the menus snd presentation looked great, really slick. Hope it's something that can be fixed.

5. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewHome Energy Reactor Mr_Fusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 809
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Mr_Fusion
    Blog Entries

Had a lot of fun with this. The menus are very slick, and the waves are well timed. I would have liked to see a slightly faster level up progression, as I started to get tired of the single fire gun and was only half way along the level up bar. The next few upgrades came faster because gf enemy count, but you may want to tweak the bonus system to give slightly more in the first round, so you get to the next upgrade a tad faster.

German Community Moderator avundcv's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 946
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    AVundCV
    Blog Entries

Looks nice. Queued