BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default From the creator of Concentric

http://lbp.me/v/qs0z7dk

Hi Little Big Planet Central. I've been without the internet for about a year so I haven't been able to publish any of my work but I was able to today. Thanks for giving my last level a runner up spot. I got a lot of good feedback on my concentric level because of you and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope you enjoy this even more.

The controls for this game are simple. Just use the left stick to move the colored cubes around. There are multiple colors (red, blue, and yellow) and you must get them on top of their goal. It's tricky because they all move at once unless one is up against a wall.

I'll be posting one more level within the week. I just downloaded the memorizor. I'm making a sokoban level with 100 puzzles and the ability to save your progress. It's done. I just need to wire up the memorizors.

Imagination Unlimited Lady_Luck__777's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Lady_Luck__777
    Blog Entries

Moved to Level Showcase

Published LBP2 Levels:The Midnight Journey , County Fun Fair
    Published LBP1 Levels: Aquarium Adventure, Temple Of The Dragons, Shapes, The Goodies Store
    Aquarium Adventure Video (Thx Sackboy223): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bho5KKC8w4

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.
    The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Luck__777 View Post
    Moved to Level Showcase
    Thanks. I was looking for that. I eyes skipped right over it.

Queued, so I'll give this a go when I have some time.
    - Scott

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewHome Energy Reactor Mr_Fusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 809
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Mr_Fusion
    Blog Entries

I played a few levels, and really like what you have done. I do think that the actual design could be a bit more visually interesting though.

As it stands though the puzzles are clear and there is nothing distracting going on. I would have liked a repeating grid move, so I could push in a direction and move without having to tap the direction again. Although it makes it safer not accidentally pushing blocks how it is.

Maybe you could have the control icons along the sides so that it's easy to see how to reset and such while playing.

German Community Moderator avundcv's Avatar
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 289
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    AVundCV
    Blog Entries

Very well done puzzle level with a tricky and smooth gameplay.
    Great job!

7. Thanks!