BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 1,290
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Default Do not post ANY NDA information concerning the LBP3 Beta on this forum!!!

Do not post ANY NDA information about the LBP3 Beta!!

This means YOU!!

No videos... no information... no links, no pictures, no tweets posted here, no youtube, NO ANYTHING!!!

Some of you seemingly want to help, but post the video saying Take this down or reply to someone with a post and include their post in the reply telling them not to do that, is NOT HELPING US!!

Common sense people!! Use the report button if you see anything. Do not handle it yourself, especially if you are going to quote them!?!?!

This is a private Beta... I am so sorry only a few got in to chase bugs, but that is the reality. Due to our relationship with Sony and their partners (Sumo Digital, Tarsier, etc) we cannot allow you to break the NDA by posting any leaked information, no matter what form, here.

Even if you are not in the Beta!!!

Consider this a last warning... anyone breaking our wishes and posting stuff out in public... even if they are attempting to help, may be Silenced or Banned from this site.

If you wish to report something for example on youtube to us, please use a PM and we will get it to the right hands.

Thanks you in advance for your cooperation.
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

Presuming this is in relation to what someone just posted. To people who don't understand what "NDA" is, it is a non-disclosure agreement. This is "a contract by which one or more parties agree not to disclose confidential information that they have shared with each other as a necessary part of doing business together." In this case, posting leaked images or videos, or linking someone to them is breaking this. And like Jww has just stated, leaking anything or posting links can now result in bans.
    Please just have some common sense. If something is private, it shouldn't be shared.

Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

..and to reiterate, just because you personally don't have an NDA, this site does.

I took down the link to the leaked video I found, but someone quoted me and it's still there under my name!

PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by minecrafter0482 View Post
    I took down the link to the leaked video I found, but someone quoted me and it's still there under my name!
    I sent you a pm... could you please read and reply?

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewHome Energy Reactor Mr_Fusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 809
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Mr_Fusion
    Blog Entries

When you make a cake there is always temptation to taste the batter, maybe lick the bowl, have a quick taste of the icing, watch it baking through the door, and then sneak some crumbs when you take it out of the tin.

You end up overloading on cake before you even get your first slice.

I know it's tempting to lick the beaters if someone offers them but it is best to ignore the offer and wait for the cake to be ready.

When I was younger I used to read and watch every scrap I could about a movie before it came out, and then complain about it being 'overhyped'. I eventually learned that just following offical news and updates resulted in a much more rewarding experience.

This may sound cynical, but the PR schedule is usually structured that you are at peak anticipitation the week the game/movie/book comes out.

What this means to the site is that if it avoids talking about leaks and removes reference to NDA material when it is time to share the next amazing feature we get front row seats!

Also people who do post NDA stuff usually do it to get views or subscribers. You know. To make money. So not only did they get into the beta (a reason to be a little jealous of them), they are now using this privilege to make money off of you. So don't give them the satisfaction, ignore it, and wait for an official update.
    Last edited by Mr_Fusion; 08-21-2014 at 07:58 AM.

I sent a pm notifying steveni of leaked info. Is that a bad thing?

PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZNBJ View Post
    I sent a pm notifying steveni of leaked info. Is that a bad thing?
    Not at all! As long as you are not posting it on the forum where everyone can see it. You can also send it to one of the Staff here as we can get that info to him quickly.

9. Thanks!

PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Pardon the bump, but some of you still don't get it.

11. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jwwphotos View Post
    Pardon the bump, but some of you still don't get it.
    Stick it up as a forum wide notice like when the spotlights are released.

PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid-Coot View Post
    Stick it up as a forum wide notice like when the spotlights are released.
    What we are working on.

Thanks!

14. Thanks!

Thanks for all your hard work Jww.

16. Thanks!

Can they at least tell us if the ps3 version is bad because people think lbp3 on the ps3 is a bad thing. so someone say yes so ... can delete is video. About lbp3 being on ps3.
    Last edited by jwwphotos; 08-26-2014 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Removed name

PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CamostarAtIsabella View Post
    Can they at least tell us if the ps3 version is bad because people think lbp3 on the ps3 is a bad thing. so someone say yes so ... can delete is video. About lbp3 being on ps3.
    Ummmm how about this. I don't think it is a bad thing, but have no idea what video you mean. If it is something leaked from the Beta, please report via a PM to me.

Its the first time in several years I notice that you can view other banners in the front side of the forums.
    Maybe you should change the new banner as prioritized over the creator spotlight for just a time?

Quote Originally Posted by Seveni_7 View Post
    Its the first time in several years I notice that you can view other banners in the front side of the forums.
    Maybe you should change the new banner as prioritized over the creator spotlight for just a time?
    sadly even if the banner was projected directly onto peoples eyeballs it might not stop the beta frenzy. It will pass with time. Seriously though can we project it directly onto eyeballs?

21. Thanks!

PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EinRobot View Post
    sadly even if the banner was projected directly onto peoples eyeballs it might not stop the beta frenzy. It will pass with time. Seriously though can we project it directly onto eyeballs?
    It might be easier to fly around the world like Santa a paint it on their preferred browsing device. Lol

..but I will look at priorities. BTW Those x's mean you can dismiss them to see newer ones or use the arrows to scroll through them all.

23. Thanks!

For some reason, the banner disappears automatically once the website loads.

For those who have the same problem, this is what the banner looks like:

Quote Originally Posted by Kawasuzu View Post
    For some reason, the banner disappears automatically once the website loads.
    You need to hit the X on the community spotlight banner for the NDA one to take priority and not disappear. Think of banners more like news reports than decorations and simply close the old ones when you have finished reading them.
    Last edited by ForgottenEnigma; 08-26-2014 at 06:13 PM.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 554
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    wally-217

Quote Originally Posted by EinRobot View Post
    What if someone has their brightness too high... You might blind them?
    ----------------
    I didn't even see the notice. I had the "you have been thanked 70 times..." thing up, then I closed it and it said 320, then I realised this is what the special thingamajig was that I can't remember the name of anymore. I don't think any of this was even relevant, oh well.

27. Thanks!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast