BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Jail Break (platform)

Escape jail as you jump, run, and hide from alarms that are set. This level tests your skills of wall jumping and shooting.

Junior Sackperson DawnBreaker_23's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    DawnBreaker_23
    Blog Entries

Queued!
    Here's the link! http://lbp.me/v/qs3gsgv

3. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewHome Energy Reactor Mr_Fusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 809
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Mr_Fusion
    Blog Entries

When I play levels like this I get a tad annoyed. It seems away too dark. I'm pretty sure my TV is calibrated correctly (although I did drop brightness slightly for a deeper black), but it is so dark I couldn't even see the conveyer belts on the walls without straining my eyes and playing 'hunt for clues'

I can see that a lot of people have played (end enjoyed the level) which frustrates me even more, because I think that maybe my TV isn't calibrated properly... so I recalibrate with some reference images and colours... then load it again and... nope... to dark. Hmmm maybe I have tuned my TV too dark...

The next round of frustration is caused by confusion. How can so many people be watching their TVs with blown out whites, bleeding greens and reds, and grey looking blacks?

I don't understand! Gah! Then I flip a table, which is even more frustrating because it sprays chips and M&Ms all over the floor.
    Sorry for the rant. From what I could see, your level seems fun, and the reviews are positive
    Last edited by Mr_Fusion; 08-30-2014 at 04:22 AM.