BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Sackbot Versions of New Characters & Other costume ideas

Now the title might be a bit off. When I say sackbot versions of the New characters i mean like wooden robot Oddsock, or Toggle in swoop. It would be interesting, that way we could have stitched versions of every character and wooden versions. I only bring this up because of one of my projects is gonna involve a Co-Op battle level of Sackboy and friends fighting machine versions of themselves. (which I would go into more detail on in the ideas and projects section.)

Another idea is more costume packs similar to Casual friday and the Cats and Dogs pack.
    - Sackboy could have more of like late 80's and early 90's clothing.
    - Oddsock getting more fantasy style costumes like a robot spider. or even a cute little xenomorph like alien costume
    - Toggle probably could get anything. Personally I always imagined Toggle having a Hulk costume ever since the reveal of him changing sizes
    - and Swoop... eehhh. I cant really think of much for him besides more bird costumes. I guess thats not a bad thing.

There already are sackbots of the characters

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 554
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    wally-217

I don't think there are wooden versions. You can put logic on characters in your levels but I'm not sure if they're specifically sackbots.

4. Thanks!

I would hope that there are wooden versions of the new characters. It wouldn't be right going against AI with only the sackboy one to have the wooden look. I feel the need to draw some designs for what the wooden sackbots for the other characters could look like (if they don't already exist that is)

I meant costumes. Not the actual Sackbots that you can tweak. I know you can already edit players like Sackbots.

7. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSonic41125 View Post
    I meant costumes. Not the actual Sackbots that you can tweak. I know you can already edit players like Sackbots.
    I know, I was referring to costumes too. Like the default sackbot costume on LBP2.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSonic41125 View Post
    Ooooh. Come to think of it, that would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by ZNBJ View Post
    Ooooh. Come to think of it, that would be awesome!
    Indeed it would. I'm assuming they'd be in the game though because I would assume that's what we would see when we pressed reset on a bot of the other characters.

LBPC Bounty Hunter Devious_Oatmeal's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 828
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Cryogen00

Just adding this into a bots Thread.

"Bots that don't die in water."

That is all.

I still really REALLY wish this game was on PC as well. So much potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryogen View Post
    Just adding this into a bots Thread.

"Bots that don't die in water."

That is all.
    Agreed. I know they didn't have that for LBP2 because it was apparently very buggy but LBP3 is a lot more complex so hopefully that can be added in this time around.

Hmmm... it's hard... In my opinion normal sackbots look ok anyway...
    Last edited by Pan_Ziemniak; 10-07-2014 at 05:41 AM.

LBPC Bounty Hunter Devious_Oatmeal's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 828
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Cryogen00

I actually need the robot skins as well. Different body types for robots would be great!

I still really REALLY wish this game was on PC as well. So much potential.