BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Thread: Constellations

Default Constellations

Constellations

Hey, everyone, this is my first LBP2 level that I published just yesterday. Quite late, I know!

It's inspired by the puzzle game Lights Out, where you have a rectangular grid and try to turn off all the lights in the grid by toggling them on or off.
    The puzzle element about it is that when you toggle a light, each light next to it will toggle on or off as well.

For this level I changed the concept around, in that now you have to turn stars 'on', because it's different and, hey, a finished puzzle looks prettier this way

Also for this level you're not always bounded to a rectangular grid anymore, which makes things more interesting. In stead the lights that influence each other
    are connected by lines on different types of grids and a certain number of the lights on the grid are missing altogether which mixes things up even further.
    The end result is a collection of lights connected by lines, which look a lot like the way constellations get depicted in images, hence the level name.

Each constellation is randomly generated, so there is an infinite amount of puzzles to complete that get progressively harder.
    The level also makes use of the memoriser, so if you replay it you are given a choice to continue where you left off or start over.

2. Thanks!

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    katoregama
    Blog Entries

I love these kinds of games. No, really I do. I have it queued.
    I don't just review, I make levels too!

LBP.ME KatoRegama

Looks very nice, cerzus. The talk about memorizer/random generation usage makes it sound even more interesting. I'll make sure to give it a whirl when I get the chance. ^^

German Community Moderator avundcv's Avatar
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 289
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    AVundCV
    Blog Entries

Now this really looks interesting. Queued. I'm looking forward to play it.

German Community Moderator avundcv's Avatar
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 289
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    AVundCV
    Blog Entries

I waited 24 hours, so it's no double post Lady_Luck

Very good level. It maybe has a simple design, but this fits perfectly to the atmosphere.
    The puzzle is very tricky (for my old brain ^^).
    Great level!