BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Default Lbp 3 story mode character!

    image.jpg

    I like how his hair/head is a film reel! XD





    @Jwwphotos This person was in the Oddsock Gameplay At Gamescom.

  2. #2

    Default

    It shouldn't be surprising. LBP characters always have object(s) as part of them. whether it be hair, clothes, or even their head. It's a fun little thing with the lbp characters that everyone likes

  3. #3

    Default

    I'm kind of expecting him to sound kind of like Elvis.
    I wonder what the other Curators will be.
    I have so many questions.

  4. #4
    Sackperson amiel445566's Avatar
    Points: 12,752, Level: 34
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 598
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    LOOKaUsername
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Polar Ice Caps of Craftworld
    Posts
    673
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    We need a mechanic, that way he could supply sackboy with loads of power-ups, it would make a great level theme idea, and would show off the power of the power-up creator (no pun intended)
    Figured since reporting this on multiple occasions didn't work, I'll just spread it like the plague

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amiel445566 View Post
    We need a mechanic, that way he could supply sackboy with loads of power-ups, it would make a great level theme idea, and would show off the power of the power-up creator (no pun intended)
    We dont know whos here yet but pretty much every story mode had a mechanic, engineer or tinkerer in some way so fear not

  6. Thanks!


  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bladex61 View Post
    It shouldn't be surprising. LBP characters always have object(s) as part of them. whether it be hair, clothes, or even their head. It's a fun little thing with the lbp characters that everyone likes
    Yeah! My favorite one so far is unbelievable otis from LBP vita!

    - - - - - - - - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheatster9000x View Post
    I'm kind of expecting him to sound kind of like Elvis.
    I wonder what the other Curators will be.
    I have so many questions.
    Well in two months, you'll know everything you need to!

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZNBJ View Post
    Well in two months, you'll know everything you need to!
    The HYPE!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •