BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Outskirts of the Shrine of Worship

I have been working on this level an extremely long time, only creating more when I had some new ideas for gameplay. Speaking of which, this level is mostly puzzle solving. You will be able to move various objects, including crates between layers and to various parts of the level. The level only works with one player due to the logic on the crates and the other objects.

The level is a sequel to Temple of the Western Gate and I will continue this series at some point in lbp3. Music is by O165_Vivaldi-NL. Any feedback would be great. If you can't figure out a part of the level just leave a comment in this thread.

https://lbp.me/v/qtbz4w-

Last edited by shookie99; 09-28-2014 at 02:17 AM.

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 494
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    shookie_monster

Just gonna take a moment to thank the handful of people who played my level. I did change the ending a little bit and added in a few scenic pieces.

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 516
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    JustinArt
    Blog Entries

Another great platforming level. The visuals looked great, and the platforming puzzles are clever. Moving crates and other objects from one layer to another is a smart way to solve the puzzles. Nicely done.

A yay and heart

4. Thanks!