BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Fists Of Freedom

Every story has an ending. Every Hero has a villain. Every adventure has a finale... Sequel to Fists Of Fury. 1 player only to avoid lag.

I have finally got around to publishing this one. Its been an on again, off again project for some time now. Some of the logic really bent my brain. I only managed to get my 2 kids to be testers so please report any glitches you find. Hopefully I have ironed them all out already. I hope you enjoy.

https://lbp.me/v/qt9e5xn

2. Thanks!

Played this a while ago. It was really good! My only complaint is that the double jump system is rather on/off, and that the boss was rather monotonous.
    And the world...is electricity! And there's a lot inside of you! And there's a lot inside of me!

4. Thanks!

Junior Sackperson one-mad-bunny's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 588
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    one-mad-bunny

I played this just a few days ago and I loved it! It was a beautiful level with fun original game play.

6. Thanks!

German Community Moderator avundcv's Avatar
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 289
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    AVundCV
    Blog Entries

Outstanding level!
    Fantastic visuals, great gameplay, very good story, excellent music -> a perfect level!!!
    I enjoyed each moment. Really excellent work!!!

8. Thanks!

Thanks so much for playing and posting feedback guys. Glad you enjoyed it.
    @Kalawishis > Yeah the double jump is a bit glitcy if trying to double jump twice in quick succession. The mechanism needs a half second or so to reset itself. I tried a lot of different combinations of logic but in the end I just had to accept I was never going to get it 100% fool proof.